sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Triple Threats Don't Scare Me

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 09:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.209.68.104
Date Posted:01-11-2010 9:08 PMCopy HTML

The scene opens with Megan sitting on the hood of a 1954 CHevy Belair painted flat black. She smiles at the camera. Her face shows happiness. Her eyes speak a different story. The smile slowly goes from being warm and inviting to being cold and heartless.

"This Wednesday I am in a triple threat match against Eden St. Claire and Diamond  Dogg. Now, I have gone up against Eden before. She's not all that hard to beat. SHe's no threat to anyone. She is just a pretty little face that suffers from not having a brain."

Megan laughs softly. It's an evil laugh. There is however a hint of joy behind it. Megan lays across the hood of the car on her stomach. She then continues.

"And as for Diamond Dogg, I look foreward to a challenge in the ring. Talk trash about me. You words don't effect me. You may see me as just another little skank taking up space here at SEF but I'm the furthest thing from it."

Megan gives a small wave with her fingers before she rolls onto her back. Her eyes close as she enjoys the weather. The scene fades out with Megan humming to herself.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF