sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Chris Orton Returns!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 06, 2023, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:66.72.116.32
Date Posted:01-19-2010 1:46 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
Chris Orton Returns!
Ravenna Crow, Gabriel
Roleplaying for "Extreme"
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
SEF presents "Extreme" is on the air, the scene airs a video shows what happen few weeks ago involving SEF World Heavyweight Champion Chris Orton getting attack from behind, so Orton been out of action for a long time. The scene shows Chris Orton with SEF World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder getting massive pop reaction, so he makes his way through the hallway, and he making his way to tunnel which leads to the entrance to the ring. The scene shows SEF fans on their feet going nuts, cheering very loud, and chanting Chris Orton name. "You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies hits the pa system, and Chris Orton comes out from the curtain another massive pop reaction is heard from SEF fans. Chris Orton makes his way down the ramp, he had a piss off look on his face, and he made his way up the steel stairs and enters the ring, so Orton stood in middle of the ring with a bright spotlight on him. He hears the pop reaction that he is getting, so Orton had a microphone in hand, so he started talking.

Chris Orton: Before I address my return match on Extreme, I got something to get off my chest, because whoever attack me from behind took a coward way to get my attention, and I watch that footage lots of time. I figure whoever attack me doesn't like the idea of me being SEF World Heavyweight Champion. I got a message to everyone in SEF roster who wants SEF World Heavyweight Championship attacking somebody isn't going to give you a SEF World Heavyweight Championship shot, because you got to earn it like everyone else. I'm going to find that son of bitch who attack me, and you better believe the payback I have in mind involving blood, broken bones, and career ending to whoever attack me.

Chris Orton stops talking, walks around, listening to SEF fans chanting his name. Orton lifts the microphone up started talking again.

Chris Orton: Now let's address two nobodies who are going to wish that they never step in the ring with me, because I'm so piss off that I'm going to unleash my pain and anger on Ravenna Crow and Gabriel. These two are nobodies to me, because I should be using my time finding the coward who attack me from behind, so all I have to say is Ravenna Crow and Gabriel bring whatever you have to our match, because you two are dead to me.

"You're Going Down!" by Sick Puppies hits the pa system, so Orton lifts his title in the air, and "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF