sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Devil's Message Will Be Heard Tonight!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 10:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:98.135.11.50
Date Posted:20/01/2010 2:21 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\ The Roleplay of Gabriel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Gabriel
 D
e
v
i
l
'
s
M
e
s
s
e
n
g
e
r

{The scene opens up to a view of the interview area of the Mid South Coliseum and shows Smokey McWeed standing there holding the mic. He, of course, looking high off his ass as usual.}

Smokey McWeed: Man, I don't remember who I'm supposed to interview. I....
{A man walks into view and lifts up his black squareish looking sunglasses. This man is wearing a black baseball cap with an "G" in old English text, a gray t-shirt over a black long-sleeved t-shirt, a black leather vest with "Devil's Messenger" on it, a pair of blue jeans, and black Nike Airmax. This man is Gabriel and he puts his sunglasses on the collar. Gabriel grabs the mic from Smokey.}

Gabriel: Get going, Sir Smokes-a lot. I got this.
{Smokey just causally walks away and Gabriel looks into the camera and frees his mind.}

Gabriel: First off, Mack, my agenda with is simple. To prove to you that I'm the one that will be taking your spot pretty soon. I am stepping up. And soon you and the rest of SEF will get it. The thing that you will get is the reason I am here. So Mack, I'm not the little cockroach...you are. You're gonna get swashed one day and I hope I am the man do so.
{Gabriel takes a breather and speaks his mind again.}

Gabriel: There! I feel better. Now on to tonight. Ravenna Crow and Chris Orton. Man, this a match that has a strange feeling to it. I fight a man that I would love to rip that SEF World Heavyweight title from and a woman that had a crush on me, or I though all that drool and blushing was all about. Kinda perplexing to me.
{Gabriel scratches his head through his hat and then speaks his mind yet again.}

Gabriel: Orton, you wanna put me in a category of a nobody? That's fine. In that respect, to me, you are a nobody yourself. Yeah, you are the SEF World Heavyweight Champ. But that's just it. You are the one that has a huge bull's eye on you and I'm aiming for you. You're time as champ is running out. I will come after you and take that title that you hold oh so dear, away from you. You don't do it justice. I would. The title would be given something that it hasn't been given. That's respect. Chris, you really should be worried about what's in front of you instead of worrying about whomever attacked your worthless ass. On Extreme, I will be standing over your lifeless body as the winner.
{Gabriel then takes in a deep breath and exhales. He then looks into the camera and says.}

Gabriel: Now onto you, Ravenna. This is another time where our paths cross but sweetheart, this time you ain't gonna be able to win. I said that I would have your back but I am not going to lay down for you. You have to earn it. Beat me if you can. Then afterwards, I'll still have your back. No more drooling over me. Even though for you as it seems, from the first time you met me, you had feelings for me. But that's after. You see even though we got a feeling that's mutual, I'm still gonna lay that sweet ass of yours out for the count of three. I'm the one that will not let you get in my head and cost me a match.
{Gabriel then stands up a little straighter and then says.}

Gabriel: Tonight, you two will find out that I am the man that will become the next SEF World Heavyweight Champion. I've already got the attention of one man and I'm just getting started on my personal goal to dominate SEF and have the SEF title to boot. And I've got something for you guys and The Message is going to be heard loud and clear for all to hear!
{Gabriel throws the mic on the floor and walks away as the scene fades to black.}
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Liz Decker

Gabriel

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF