sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Bat Out of Hell

Started by Johnny Camaro, April 07, 2023, 06:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:70.40.156.137
Date Posted:27/01/2010 11:29 PMCopy HTML

.:::The Panic in the Motor City:::.

unf.jpg image by real_thing_shakes                                
VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.
Roleplay Title:
OOC message: Sorry I misspelled your name below Steve
You didn't need to be a vampire to know something didn't feel right, after Nikky finished putting on his street clothes he ran to the Womens locker room looking for Megan Sorrow. He opened the door and much to his surprise she wasn't there so he called her on her cell, no one answered so he left a message.

"Hey Megan it's me, look babe call me as soon as you get this. I have a bad feeling like something happened. Please call me back, I love you. Bye."

Nikky knew there was something wrong and needed to find out what quickly. Lucky for him he brought his  Harley-Davidson with the cover of Bat Out of Hell by Meat Loaf painted on it. He called it his "Silver black phantom bike.

But I digress.

Nikky runs as fast as he can to his silver black phantom bike and speeds out of the parking lot on his way to the DSS mansion. He had a backup plan in mind in case she wasn't there, he'd phone Midnight to see if she was with Lord Oliver.

TBC: Steve Weigle, DSS, or Megan Sorrow

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.60.227.42
Re:Bat Out of Hell
Date Posted:27/01/2010 11:49 PMCopy HTML

Midnight gets a call on her cellphone and sees it's Nikky. She answers it and both of them talk. Midnight is furious that Ravenna was kidnapped and works out a plan with Nikky to get her back.

"Nikky..we need you here. We need to go after Steve, who kidnapped Ravenna."

"I am on my way now Midnight. Where did he take her?"

"Don't know. We got death dealers now searching the whole area and combing the streets. Gather all your weapons..it's time to take him out"

Nikky pulls up and DSS is out front in army like manner. Lord Oliver speaks.

"Mr. Venom...do you have your weapons gathered?"

TBC BY DSS AND NIKKY AND MEGAN!!

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:70.40.156.137
Re:Bat Out of Hell
Date Posted:28/01/2010 6:39 AMCopy HTML

.:::The Panic in the Motor City:::.

VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.

Roleplay Title:
OOC message:

"How do you know it was Steve? That's what I thought. By the way, no I don't have my weapons because although it's killing me to say this...Midnight don't worry about Megan, tonight you gotta replace her in her match or I will. Pick your choice."

"Nikky right now the last thing we need is your attitude."

"Well too bad because I'm taking over. Now Midnight, will you fight or shall I?

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF