sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

New Blood

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 07, 2023, 08:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:02/02/2010 1:32 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
New Blood
Johnny Camaro
Roleplaying for "Extreme"
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
Extreme F'N Wrestling presents "Extreme" is on the air, "You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies hits the pa system, and Chris Orton comes out with World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, so Orton makes his way down the ramp, up the steel stairs, makes his way inside the ring. Orton walks towards where the annoucer is standing, and he grabs the microphone walks around for a while hearing reaction from the fans started talking into the microphone.

Chris Orton: I been in this company for a long time, and I see new talent go, and I see talent careers die in this ring. I'm glad to see the company has come up with a new name also seeing more talent signing which I'm sure lots of new blood just want to prove themselves that they are World Heavyweight Championship material. Now I know some of you people asking who going take the title away from me, and few people say itXXX going to be Mack, but itXXX not going to be him, because he knows I'm extreme just look at my history in extreme matches I put my body through hell for any championship that I held. Mack knows he in for a long fight against me, and I'm looking forward to our match at "Crossing The Line" this coming Sunday on pay per view.

Chris Orton licks his lips, and lots of fans are cheering in the background, so Orton continues to speak.

Chris Orton: I understand I got a match with new blood superstar name Johnny Camaro, and I heard his promo about this match is a step up to getting a title shot. I really hope you are at your best, because you are stepping in the ring with the best. I don't know much about you, and I know you have little information about me, but you and I both can agree this match going to be brutal maybe give fans their money worth. Tonight on "Extreme", I say bring on the new blood in this company, because I'm ready for anything that throws at it, so Johnny Camaro get ready new blood.

"You're Going Down!" by Sick Puppies hits the pa system, Chris Orton smiles in a cocky way, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF