sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

I'll give him what he wants!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 07, 2023, 10:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:10/02/2010 1:45 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
Mack Didn't Win, because the match is...
Mack, Midnight, Ravyn Crow
Roleplaying for "Extreme"
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
Extreme F'N Wrestling presents "Extreme" is on the air, the scene opens up with former World Heavyweight Champion Chris Orton has a piss off look on his face, and he started speaking.

Chris Orton: Shane Mack, I hope you are enjoying your victory win over me, because you know that match didn't prove shit, you know if that match ending just two of us without anyone getting involve everyone will see just who the better man was. Mack didn't win, because the match is bullshit at the very end, so Mack can celebrate being the new World Heavyweight Champion, but he knows he didn't beat me on his own, so he isn't number one around here. I'm still number one in Extreme F'N Wrestling, and I don't care what anyone else have to say about that. Mack, I know you think I am not in your level, but I'm way beyond your level which means I'm better than you period!

Chris Orton licks his lips, and Orton still has a piss off look on his face, so he continues to speak.

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", I'm suppose team up with SVD and Mack against Jordan Brooks, Steve Weigel, and Bobby James. I heard Mack wants to do this match on his own, so I'll give him what he wants that's right Chris Orton is taking the night off don't want anything to do with this match, so I don't care about getting fine or suspended, because I don't care about this match.

The camera pulls away showing Chris Orton putting on his jacket, and he put on his sunglasses, so he grabs his bag with his wrestling gear, walks to his waiting limo, gets inside the limo. The limo starts running, and the limo drives away, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF