sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Shoot

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 07, 2023, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.174.49
Date Posted:12/02/2010 7:07 PMCopy HTML

I've had enough of this, no more, fuck S E F....fuck EF'NW, fuck America, fuck it all! I came here a few years ago to work a story as Whitney Marret's father, as the longtime, only owner of the company, but I am done with pro wrestling, I am done for good! I started my career back in the late sixties under the name of Fate, wrestling in a circus in my home country of England, it has been in my blood for years and I will never forget it, I do not hate it, but I do however hate the politics that can come with it. Management is not for me and EF'NW, as great as it is, it is not for me. Maybe I just need a fucking break, maybe I just need to go home and live the rest of my life as an observer, maybe I just don't know right now, but one thing I know is that I am not nor have I ever been the owner of this company and more importantly, I am not Whitney Marret's father. My only association to her is a friend of her husbands, her trainers, for I trained them. I am not the brother of Frank E who died last year, although he and I were close friends, he was a brilliant mind of wrestling and could make you hate him or suck you in to anything he said, he truly did have a MOUTH FOR WAR. As for the true owner of EF'NW, I cannot reveal that for I honestly do not know, I have not been let in that much. This company is very secretive and to be honest, I'm glad they are, it helps the mystique a lot. I just need to go home, get out of this fucking country, out of this business, I am too old to be hanging around here and unlike many older stars, I know when to lay low and take a break, take a leave, retire...maybe? Ah, well who knows in the world of pro wrestling, true retirement could happen, but is highly unlikely, so I won't say you saw the last of Dick E Dangerously, but I will say its gonna take a long time and lot of persuasion to bring me back and a whole lot better shape because I am fifty five years old. Not the oldest man in the business, but close enough to know, yes, I know and I also know that I know, so this is me saying bye, however, it could be just a see ya later.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF