sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Tonight, Mack Is Leaving Without Gold!

Started by Liz, April 07, 2023, 11:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:98.135.7.219
Date Posted:16/02/2010 4:49 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The scene opens to a view of a hallway of the Manchester Evening News Arena and there is a man walking. This man is Gabriel Brooks. He has on a black baseball cap with an "G" in old English text, a black leather vest with "Devil's Protector" on it, a blue t-shirt, a pair of baggy dark blue jeans, a belt with a chain hang from it, and a white Nike Airmax. Gabriel looks in to the camera and says as he is walking.}
Gabriel Brooks:
So tonight, I get the chance to tag with the former champ against a guy that has one major deity complex and apparently one of his followers. I know I should be worried and all with the SE....damn it, EF'NW World Heavyweight title on the line. But the thing is that if Orton or I pin SVD, the winner gets awarded the title. And yeah, Orton has a major axe to grind with Mack. As I, too, have a fucking major one to grind too. But tonight, it don't matter for me who gets the pin because for me, I'm heading to Wrestle X anyways.

{Gabriel then walks out a door to the outside and then pulls out a pack of Marlboro reds in a box. He pulls one out and puts it in his mouth and lights it. He takes in a long drag and exhales. As he holds his cig, Gabriel then says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
SVD, you my friend, are the preverbal sacrificial lamb for Mack. When you get in the ring tonight, just keep this though in your head that if Orton or I pin you, it's going to be a very long and rough road to the top. But, I could care less. You and Mack deserve each other and at the end of the night, you are the one that is going to cost Mack his title. You're the weakest link. And like everything throughout history of mankind, the weakest gets taken out.

{Gabriel takes another drag off the cig and then speaks more.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Mack, don't you get a little sick of hearing your own voice? I mean, to me, it's a bunch of non-sensible babble bullshit anyways. You might as well be a preacher. But unlike the bunch of people that preachers get to follow them, I won't follow you. I still remember what the doctor told me about my leg. Yeah, the one that you and Thriller broke. The quack said that it would be lucky enough to walk around without pain. Now, my friend, it's your turn. It's your turn to feel what it's like to feel pain. And that pain is when I take that title from you. It might not be tonight but sooner rather than later that title will be coming to me. I can't wait until I get my hands on you. It's going to feel great to give you a little measure of what I felt at Crossing The Line. After I won the Rumble, you attacked me. Blantly and cheaply at that. I've worked too damn hard to get to where I am at to let you get away with it. So tonight and every night until Wrestle X, you are living on borrowed time. And when I get my hands on that title you carry around so preciously, I will give it respect. Something you haven't yet done.

{Gabriel finishes his cig and walks back into the building. When Gabriel gets past the security and all, he then spots Chris Orton. He walks up to him and looks him in the eye.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Hey! I caught what you said earlier and I had to tell you this man to man. You can trust me. I'm not gonna backstab you.  I know tonight that emotions are going to be high but we can not lose focus on Mack and making sure that asshole is knocked down to earth a few peg, you understand?

Chris Orton:
Yeah, but when the time comes and someone has to pin SVD, I'm not going to give a moments thought. I'm going to pin him and get back my title. Now, you understand?

{Gabriel nods and extends his hand. Orton hesitantly takes Gabriel's and they both shake. The scene fades to black as Gabriel walks off leaving Orton to talk to some chick.}
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF