sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Informer's Rant #2; Dangerous Corporation

Started by NBD, April 30, 2023, 09:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.63.87
Date Posted:24/09/2010 11:52 PMCopy HTML

Last time you heard from I, the Informer of now once again SEF, it was around Wrestle X earlier this year which was also the first time most of you had heard from me. Although I have been around the wrestling the business before SEF, worked in Wrestling Underground writing for them a lot and before that, well, who cares?
This isn't about I, the Informer, it is about the latest stable, the most recent coalition of individuals to band together and try to dominate SEF. They are the Dangerous Corporation and what really makes them so dangerous besides the obvious of course?!
I mean you have Frankie, a man who can verbally own you any which he wants to and can ignite a war in any group of people. Like his theme music suggests, he indeed has a mouth for war and uses it a lot. Rick Reynolds is not shy either, he'll lay into you deep both verbally and physically, an asshole and a half, but hard to deny how good he is. He and his cousins known as The Triad all are in the DC and Frankie brings his Destruction with Thrash and Slash. Then we have the other GM Bill McLane who has always lived up to his nickname Sly that many forget his real name. He brings The Predator Axel to the group and with this combined array of awesome, physical specimens, the Dangerous Corporation is indeed dangerous and even with a couple groups starting to rise up against this dominant stable known as the DC for short, they still remain on top.
It is probably Frankie that brings the true danger for as noted his theme music is perfect for his verbal abuse which is actually what he once called a finishing move of his despite never using in or out of the ring. Plus his monsters of mayhem Destruction, well, enough said given their names of Thrash and Slash! They will destroy any tag team in their path, sometimes groups of four or more, these guys are just that, guys, men, but thus far taking them down as proved far too difficult for anyone!
The biggest danger element though would have to be that all these men continue to work on the same page, they are all fighting for one goal, to dominate this company and prove that the real talent lies within the DC, so with that said, perhaps they will indeed be looking at future members as with the rising up of other stables it would make sense.
But who would make a perfect addition, who would work with collection of great talent? Perhaps some former Dangerous Alliance members from Frankie's old group a few years back?
Maybe Rick Reynolds could be looking at past stable members of his own from back when he was known as simply Scorpion and ran with a group called Venom X or maybe they are looking at someone new, scouting some younger talent that looks promising?
You would think the DC is looking to expand, but must do so carefully, then again, maybe they are so confident in what each member offers to the group that they believe no collection of any stars in or out of SEF can take them down!?
Or maybe that is just it, they are looking outside the company for new members to help their cause?
Maybe this is just a waste of time as right now, in the opinion of I, the Informer, the Dangerous Corporation is the hottest, greatest thing going today in SEF and anywhere on the Aimoo Network!?
No one truly knows what is next, what is in store for SEF, hey, maybe the DC will crumble sooner than later and egos will clash, maybe they will, maybe the DC will continue to dominate and rule SEF with the proverbial iron fist they have been ruling with for close to a month now!?
Maybe its time for a new uprising to battle the DC, but who, who can stop such a powerful force?
Depends on who decides its time to band together and stop this ruthless and damn sure Dangerous Corporation from controlling SEF!
You can be sure that I, the Informer, will have more on the DC as the group looks to stand tall for quite some time or do they?
Until next time, you know the name already, but you have no clue who I, the Informer is, so stay tuned for more!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF