sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Getting ready.

Started by Drew Stevenson, May 02, 2023, 09:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Stevenson

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:64.12.116.80
Date Posted:02-24-2010 1:56 AMCopy HTML

"Azrael... Shadow Dragon..."

Drew sat in his dressing room already in his tights; he was bent over lacing up his dark green boots as he spoke out knowing that the camera was rolling live.

"Several weeks ago, you and I entered the ring Shadow looking to prove our worth here in the EFW. I told the world that you and I would create this masterpiece of a match up and unfortunately; it wasn't quite the masterpiece that I had hoped for. So here we are this week, both of us with partners on our side and you get the opportunity to avenge your loss against me. Azrael gets the opportunity to try beating me and throughout it all... The team of Rayo and Stevenson are looking to put their foot in the door and it starts this week, bank on that."

Drew continues lacing up his boots; he sits there as we fade out momentarily.
Made by Phoenix Media Productions. No stealing. kthxbai.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF