sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Short promo

Started by Johnny Camaro, September 25, 2023, 02:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.234.228
Date Posted:09/03/2010 9:18 PMCopy HTML

FeaturingLoversNext victimNext matchOOC
Nikky VenomMegan SorrowBooby JamesBull-rope MatchSorry it's short again, I didn't have  clue on what to do with this. PS Loven the Banner Whit 
X.9000 Horses of Pure Detroit Muscles.X
X.The Infection of Bobby James.X
"James, you got what you wanted. You have your title match this week. Unfortunatly you've done nothing with it so far. Well it doesn't matter 'cause just like how I'll come out. I'm leaving with the title. There isn't anything you can do because I'm just so great. This week will be easy I will retain my title. good night."
Disclaimer: This layout is made by Nightingale FX at Shadow Illusion Designs for the use of anyone. If you are caught claiming this as your own, your fingers will be cut off and fed to the dogs. The designer and the person using this layout is not sponsoring any real life people and events. It's a mere concidence.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF