sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

The Predators Are Not Going To Be Happy Tonight!

Started by Liz, September 25, 2023, 03:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.228.242
Date Posted:16/03/2010 4:34 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The scene opens up to the view of a bar that's in Oberhausen, Germany and there's only maybe at the most four to six people at the most. The camera pans around and the view settles on a man that is sitting at a table in the corner. The camera focuses in on this man and it's Gabriel Brooks. He's wearing a white button down long sleeved shirt, his black leather vest that has a grim reaper with a sickle grasping a crystal ball with a "G" in the ball on the front of the t-shirt, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a belt with a chain connecting to his wallet, and a pair white Nike Airmax. Gabriel has a bottle of Beck's Extra Dark and he takes several sips of it before he realizes that the camera is on him. He puts the bottle down and smiles a little.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Well, it seems that Mack and I are meeting in a match sooner than Wrestle X. Not a big deal to me. But my tag partner, that's another question. He's a former Predator. Now that's a conundrum in itself. It appears that he's stabbed Mack in the back sooner than Mack could do the same to him. Good for him. Mack needs to be stabbed in the fucking back like he's done to so many people through out SE.......goddamn it, EF'NW. And his partner is Bobby James. Another guy that Mack's gonna stab in the back. But That's another story.
{Gabriel then takes another drink and sets the bottle back down.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Bobby, you had best grow a set of eyes in the back of your head. Just forewarning you on how you may expect a knife drove into your back. And the one thing that I've got to say to you is that your ex-best friend is going to kick your ass from one side of Germany to the other. Then it will be another victory.
{Gabriel takes another drink and then speaks.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Yeah, Mack, you and I in a couple of weeks mix it up in a Japanese Deathmatch. I'm glad that I am gonna find out who you are because you son of a bitch, you are going to find out I am. That title you hold dearly, Mack, is coming to me. At Wrestle X, you are going to be holdin' on to nothing. I am taking the thing that you seem to only care about. You speak of your wife, Whitney, but, c'mon, you care nothing for her. If you did, you wouldn't be going around screwing every chick that walks through the doors of this company. Yeah, you've faced some of the toughest opponents that've been thrown at you but none like me. You broke my leg in several places. Remember that? I remember it every morning that I get up and every night that I go to bed. I was hoping that our next encounter would be in Japan. But someone thought otherwise. I thank them. I really do. Because I get to get my hands on you, Mack. My leg healed but the memory of you and Serial Thriller shattering my leg with a steel chair, if I'm not mistaken. On Extreme, if you and I are in the ring at the same time, God help you....no, I take that back. May God be with me because of the things that are racing through my head would drive a priest insane from hearing them all.
{Gabriel takes a big drink and puts the bottle back on the table.}
Gabriel Brooks:
This Extreme will be known as the Extreme that Steve and Gabriel get one part of the job done. See you two in the ring. We'll be waiting for you!
{Gabriel takes a small drink and puts the bottle back. Gabriel just sits at the table looking out the window as the scene fades to black.}

This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF