sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Sorrow - More Like Your Ass is Sorry! (Extreme rp2)

Started by Lacey Daniels, September 25, 2023, 03:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:17/03/2010 11:54 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Fighters:Accomplishments:OOC:
Sorrow etc4 Way Dance vs Amy Summers vs Tina & Vikky Lynnmmm maybe ...Chris Orton ? lol / Vikky LynnNone .. yet!All in charrie ... let's stir it up lol

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey is walking backstage when Samantha Winters comes on to her ... sorry up to her with a mic.

SW: Lacey Daniels .. the diva that's got everyone talking ... you are really causing a stir .. what's up?

Lacey looks Samantha up and down as she sways on the spot and shakes her head in disbelief. She reaches out and takes the mic out of Samantha's hand.

LD: Hey Sam you look like you wanna party ... why don't you try Vikky Lynn's locker room, I hear she's got some wicked dope going ...

Samantha's eyes light up as she looks quickly from side to side and then totters off down the hall.  Lacey sniggers to herself as she watches her and then turns to face the camera with a sneer on her face.

LD: Megan Sorrow  ... you really think you're something special don't you sweetie? Well let me put you straight .. you're nothing. All you are is a jumped up wannabe .. I ain't seen you do anything that's made me sit up and take notice ... all I saw was you cheating on your man and in my book that makes you a cheap worthless slut. You cheated your way to a win over Amy Summers with Vikky Dikky's help and now you're all big and bad about how you're gonna do what you wanna do when you wanna do it ... well big fucking whoop! Stop talking about it honey and do it already!

Lacey tosses her hair back from her face as she puts on hand on her hip.

LD: Do you really think I'm threatened by you ... think again dipshit! I'm not threatened by anyone or anything, in fact if I was so frightened of you why the hell would I want to face you in the ring? .. Can ya answer that? Nope didn't think so. I can say what I want, when I want, to whom I want and you can't do a damn thing about it. Until you back up your words I ain't gonna listen to a damn thing you say and now I really do feel the need to teach you a lesson ... hell before I was just concerned that you wouldn't cheat like Vikky Dikky did and guess what .. you proved my concern right by just going along with that German muff-diver. Hell I would have expected better of you ... my bad I guess. Expecting you to have honour and pride in what you do and the chance to become Women's Champion ... well I guess that's like Vikky Dikky to have a rational idea in her head... just not going to happen.

Lacey laughs.

LD: So here it is .. you want to give Vikky Dikky the win ... gonna be difficult when you're both unconscious from my Sugar Rush or unable to walk from my Sweet N Low .. this title shot is mine and I will batter and destroy anyone who gets in my way ... oh and Megan ... that's not a threat that's a promise!!

Lacey tosses the mic to the floor as she turns on her heel and struts confidently away.

End of rp

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF