sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Infection And The Better Orton Are Gonna Make You Pay!

Started by Liz, September 25, 2023, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.250.239
Date Posted:22/03/2010 3:45 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The scene opens up from a commercial and shows a view of Temple of Heaven. The camera pans from left to right scanning the thousands of people and settles on one individual. This individual is a man and he is sitting at the bottom of the stairs of the Altar of Heaven. He's seen wearing a black button down long sleeved shirt, his black leather vest that has a grim reaper with a sickle grasping a crystal ball with a "G" in the ball, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a belt with a chain connecting to his wallet, and a pair white Nike Airmax. This man is Gabriel Brooks. Gabriel then stands up and looks into the camera. Gabriel then speaks.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Hell week is in front of me. First, I've got to face the team of Drew Stevenson, Rayo, Bobby James, and the world champion himself, Shane Mack. But I ain't going at it alone. I'll be joined by my friends The Infection and Chris Orton. I've got to make sure that nothing happens to me between now and next Sunday. With The Infection and Orton, I hope that I can escape the match unscathed.
{Gabriel soon starts to climb the stairs and as soon as he reaches the top of the second tier, he then leans on the railing. He smiles and looks into the camera to speak.}
Gabriel Brooks:
The rest of The Infection and Orton will take care of Bobby, Rayo, and Drew. I've got my eyes on one man and one man only. The thing is for me the waiting is driving me crazy and more I wait, the more the sweeter the victory for my team will be.
{Gabriel then climbs to the top of the Altar of Heaven and stands in the middle where a round stone is. He then puts his hands in his pockets and starts talking.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Very funny, Mack. Making fun of my name. I could easily make fun of yours. But I'm not about to stoop to your level. No, I'm going to prove that I am above you. It's time for someone to step it up and step on you. I'm sick and tired of watching you walk around SE.....EF'NW with the world heavyweight title. And I don't know if I can speak for everyone but I bet everyone else is sick and tired of you walking around like you are the best thing for this company. Wednesday night, when you are in the ring with me, you will get only a taste of what's to come at Wrestle X. You may have the talent but I still don't get how you held on the title as long as you have. I'm ready for anything that you have to throw at me come Wednesday night and come Sunday night, you will lose that title that you have. I know you've heard it all before on how people are going to beat you but seriously, Mack, you haven't faced anyone like me. I'm going to lay it out like this. Mack, your team is going to lose to mine on Extreme and come Wrestle X, you ain't gonna be "Holdin' On" to anything. You will lose everything that night because I've got a feeling without that title, you are going to be nothing. And I can't wait for the day after Wrestle X. To be a fly on the wall of your hotel room for the moment that you wake up and reach for that title. But you are going to realize that you don't have it. I will! I will finally have my revenge for you breaking my leg back in 2005. In the bible, it says "Vengeance is mine sayth the LORD.". Well, vengeance is going to be mine and buddy, I am no LORD or GOD. But I am The Devil's Protector. I am going to climb that ladder and yank that title down. It's mine. Mack, you can tell all these people that I'm full of it for calling myself the next EF'NW World Heavyweight champion? Well, I think you're full of it for going out to the ring every single time and telling the world that you are the best wrestler in the world. I know it's not true, I'm pretty sure all these people know it's not true and Mack, I know that deep down inside your heart, you know it's not true either... which is why it's so tragic to see what you've become. A man that's broken on the inside. And soon that man will be broken on the outside. Your time in the spotlight is coming to a close. You're done, Mack!
{Gabriel takes his hands out of his pockets and climbs back down the stairs. He then walks out of the entrance way for the Temple of Heaven. He takes out of his pocket a joint and a lighter. Gabriel then lights it up and takes a hit off it. He walks over to a bench and sits down.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Bobby, Rayo, and Drew.....you guys may have thought I forgot about you guys, but I didn't. It's just that you three are not in my crosshairs right now. So I'm not sweating your guys a much as I am Mack. You see, my Infection brethren and Chris will take care of you. And just so happens if we are in the ring together, I'm going to make is difficult for you. So difficult in fact that you will have no choice but to tag in someone else.  Not my problem, it's yours.
{Gabriel finishes the joint and then gets up off the bench. Gabriel looks into the camera and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
To wrap this up, you four are in some serious trouble because not only are you dealing with The Devil's Protector but you're messing with The Infection and The Better Orton. See you in the ring, boys!
{Gabriel then starts walking off and soon the scene fades to black.}

This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF