sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Plain And Simple, You're Going To Be The Loser, Tonight! Not Me!

Started by Liz, September 25, 2023, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.204.248
Date Posted:28/03/2010 10:10 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The scene opens up to a view of a locker room that contains a black leather couch and a couple of armchairs. There is a man that is sitting on the black leather couch and he's wearing a black long sleeved shirt, a black leather vest that on the back has a grim reaper with a sickle grasping a crystal ball with a "G" in the ball, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a belt with a chain connecting to his wallet, a silver ring that has a a grim reaper with a sickle grasping a crystal ball with a "G" in the ball, and a pair of black leather boots. This man is Gabriel Brooks. He just sits back relaxing before being called to his match. Gabriel takes a breath and soon speaks.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Seems to me that you have a thing for Chris Orton. Does your wife, Whitney, know about that? If not, then you've got a lot of explaining to do.
{Gabriel laughs a little and continues to speak.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Anyways, the only thing that has been keeping me from that title that you wear for now is you. Just another obstacle in my way. Just like the other people were in my way to getting my King of SEF title. I've been taught that the King of SEF title is one way to get noticed and ones way to the World title. Well, I've got the one and soon I will get the World Heavyweight. For me, it's all a matter of time. If I don't win, I will get another chance. I'm not afraid of working my ass off. To me, it seems that you don't want to start at the bottom. In your mind, you think that you don't have to work your ass off just like me and the rest of the roster does. Well, tonight, you are going to get a rude awaking. Tonight, you aren't walking away from this fight. I am going to finally shut your mouth and making these Japanese fans my own. It's my time in the spotlight. This is my time. You are going looking at the next EF'NW World Heavyweight Champion. It's time for someone else to get the spotlight. I hear the title crying out for me. Dying with every minute you hold it in your hands......wearing it across your waist. I'm the one that is going to save it from rusting away, from dying with you as champion. Tonight, I am the savior for that gold that such guys as my mentor and best damn guy that anyone would ever know, Viper, Troy Storms, Johnny X, Julie, and your wife and the trial blazer for the women of EF'NW today, Whitney Marret. Mack, in my eyes, you have a lot of measuring up to the likes of Viper. Yes, I miss my mentor.
{Gabriel takes his right fist and pounds it over his heart and then points to the skies above the Tokyo Dome. Gabriel then looks into the camera and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Yes, Mack, I know that I've got a lot to prove in our match tonight but that's what I am going to do. I am going to prove to you, the boys in the back, and the EF'NW fan base that I am the man to beat you. Time for you, old man, to step a side and let this young gun to step up. You talk about people stepping up. Well, little man, I'm stepping up tonight and I am answering the call. The thing is. Are you going to be able to deal with the consequences? Are you going to be able to deal with losing in Japan in a Deathmatch? I guess we'll see when you wake up tomorrow and all you have is a hospital bed to wake up in. While I'm going to wake up and see the World Heavyweight title sitting on the dresser, looking at me with a different shine to it. Thanking me from saving it from you. So, man, you can spout whatever. I just know that I've got what it takes to knock you off.
{Gabriel then smiles and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Mack, see you in the ring. I'll be waiting for you and my title. Later man!
{Gabriel then makes a cut sign and the view the cuts to static as the scene fades to black with "Hero" by Skillet plays in the background.}

This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF