sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

You Want It Doing Right - Do It Yourself! .. Extreme rp2

Started by Lacey Daniels, September 25, 2023, 06:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:07/04/2010 4:56 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Fighters:Accomplishments:OOC:
You want it doing right .. do it yourself!w/Amy Summers vs Megan Sorrow & Midnightmmm maybe ...Chris Orton ? lol / Megan Sorrow & MidnightNone .. yet!just sticking my oar in as usual! lol

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey stands in the open doorway listening to Nikky Venom as he rants at her man, Chris Orton. He turns and races out of the room and Lacey has to jump back quickly as to avoid touching him. She shouts after him.

LD: Yeah you're gonna win the triple threat match ... damn emo stonehead ... smoking so much dope you can't even tell who's in the room with you jackass! ... How the hell are you going to be able to tell who's in the ring with you, let alone be able to beat them!

Lacey shakes her head in disgust as she walks into the locker room to face Chris who's laughing at what he heard her shouting.

CO: You just don't care who you insult do you?

LD: Please! ... Nikky Venom is a walking insult, that loser actually thinks that he's going to win the match against you tonight ... dream on. I gonna make sure there's absolutely no chance of that ... you're walking out of there as the unifed champ and that's all there is to it ...

CO: But what about your tag team match babe?

Lacey smirks as she sits down on the sofa next to Chris and curls herself towards him.

LD: What about it ... does it look like I'm breaking a sweat about Vamp mommy and her scuzzy daughter .. Megan Sorry-Ass? ... Hardly! They actually think they can intimidate me? ... Well they better think again. See I'm not about pretending to be something I'm not, trying to create an image to hide behind ... nope with me what you see is what you get and let's be honest ... as you yourself said, this is a damn fine package!

Chris leans in and kisses Lacey's neck.

CO: It sure is!

LD: I am all that and I can back up every word I say ... the only way they've escaped my devastating skills is because they've avoid them. Playing their stupid games, throwing me out of the ring ... they blatently don't want to go 1 on 1 with me and who can blame them .. I have more wrestling ability in my pinkie finger than they do in their entire bodies and that's why they run away. Tonight is just another example of their fear of facing me alone ... so depending on my mood I might just decide that I can't be bothered to face them either!

CO: You wouldn't walk out on a match?

LD: Normally I would say no way but hell, they've done it ... so why not give them a taste of their own medicine ... the time for talking is almost over, I'm going to let my actions speak for me tonight ... and afterwards, when we're celebrating your new championship ... well, then it will become very clear what we're saying.  ... We are EFNW's latest and greatest power couple and Nikky and Megan will have nothing on us!!

Lacey turns and kisses Chris as the scene fades to black.  

End of rp 2

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF