sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Justin extreme

Started by Kristin Fox, September 28, 2023, 08:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:18/05/2010 9:26 PMCopy HTML
Justin20Rodgers20Banner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
The Prodigy

{{Justin is working the weights pretty hard at Damage Inc.  The flat screen shows the things going on with the psycho portion of his family.  He hangs his head when Dusty starts to cry.  When the promo is over he glances over and motions someone over}
Justin:"Switch the dvd from the work out one we were making and put in a new one.  I have to respond to Lucas and cut a promo."
{security footage shows Jagger changing the dvd.  He then looks up with a thumbs up}
Jagger:"Go."
{Justin turns so that he's facing the camera.}
Justin:"Going to wait to see what I do?  That's original.  Where did I hear that? Hmm?  I think its because of what I said.  How bout I take out Venom and you take out this new guy Justin Cage.  Then you walk like your theme song says.  I take the pin and you go make sure our sister isn't made into a young widow.  Why are you instigating this?  I went for answers.  I didn't bring them up here.  YOU DID!  I asked you and Hayden to come up to Edmonton to help me train the new management staff to handle stuff while I'm on the road with SEF.  Then you all get signed with a new contract.  You failed to tell Knox how crazy it can get around here and now our niece is threatened.  Now you want to proclaim your regret that Dusty will have to watch her husband go through a similar situation that Mom did?  At least with Dusty, she's not pregnant like mom was when Dad was in with Uncle Chris.  Did you fail to remember that part?  I'm sure you do. You were almost ten.  I was six.  Dusty had just made three.  So in the history of our family then you must realize mom was pregnant with Gabby.  Do you not remember that it wasn't just Mom that had nightmares?  Dusty was sure that Dad was going to die.  She had night terrors and had to see a doctor.  She wouldn't go around Dad for months afterwards.  Now you bring it around full circle.  You bring Knox up here who is everything his dad is about being paranoid about his family and team him up with the black sheep of the O'Bannon family who will die trying to keep Knox safe because he has some sort of complex that says Talon won't want him around if he's not making nice with Knox.  He doesn't have the common sense or he's taken so many sadistic falls for Speirr that he was the one that ran away and hitch hiked from Dallas to New Orleans when he was 15.  Yeah The O'Bannons have issues.  You've brought them and now you've got Xanthus all hyped up.  You'd better hope that you're not serving in military funeral.  Then we'll have even more problems than we do now.  Now that I know how Dusty feels about this....maybe you should just not show up for this match.  Go take care of OUR little sister and forget about our match.  I'll go into this match with Venom and Justin Cage on my own.  You started this and you finish it."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF