sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Stupid iis as stupid does - extreme rp2

Started by Lacey Daniels, September 28, 2023, 09:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:27/05/2010 5:54 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Fighters:Accomplishments:OOC:
Stupid is as stupid does!Fatal 4 Way vs Amy Summers, Megan Sorrow & Hayden SmithChris Orton/Jade Hart & Hayden Smith/ Megan Sorrow & all other divasTV Championyeah i know it's prolly past the deadline but i couldn't resist

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens up to Lacey's locker room with her and the other Dynasty Divas, Hayden, Jade and Dusty all falling about laughing as they watch Amy Summers promo on the monitor.

Hayden: Oh My God! Is she for real?

Lacey nods her head as she can't speak for laughing.

Jade: Who the fuck does she think she is?

Dusty: Oh I am so glad I smashed up her a bit now ... think maybe I'll have to come down to your match for another go .. hmmm

Lacey slows down laughing as she shakes her head.

LD: Naw .. that's alright Dusty, me and Hayden more than got this.

Lacey turns to the camera and gets a slightly more serious look  on her face.

LD: Amy honeypie ... did you take a brave pill today?

The other girls crack up laughing as Lacey looks at them with a smile.

LD: I guess it's true what Forrest Gump says ... stupid is as stupid does .. .and Amy sweetcakes... you are as stupid as they come!!

Lacey smirks as the other Dynasty Divas get nasty smiles on their faces.

LD: Oh I know you're going to dispute it and I guess in your little head you think you're pretty smart but your inane comments show you up for the dumb-ass you truely are! First off you say I don't know you, how I'm a liar when I say you're a slut and that you just act slutty ... well isn't that kind of the same thing? ... Wait you mean you don't fuck everyone .. well forgive me but wasn't it you that was fucking Stevie Weiner and Shane Mack and then went down on Megan Sorrows and sucked the face off Nikky Venom to try and break them up ... and that was just in my first 2 weeks here. Now I may be jumping to conclusions here but that to me is the behavior of a slut ... you are a skanky tramp who would get on her knees or her back if you thought it would get you something and I have no time for girls like you. You have no idea what self respect means and keeping your knees together every day is a trial for you! If you think for one second that you could be a better TV champion than me ... a better representative for SEF Divas, then you really need to take a long hard look in the mirror. You are a skank, a disgrace not just to the other divas here but to women everywhere ... and it's just too bad that you get me on your return match because I happen to be the skank killer of SEF and tonight you're right in my firing line.

Jade: It's like a lamb to the slaughter ...

Lacey lets out an evil laugh.

LD: Exactly!

Hayden: I can't believe she thinks I'm a loser ...

Dusty: I can't believe she thought Megan Sorrow was the best thing here ...

Jade: And now Megan's your bitch!!

All the ladies laugh.

LD: Well of course she did ... after all it was before I got on the scene! See Amy is obviously one of those people who speaks before she thinks. Her mouth is already running before her brain is even in gear ... after all she reckons she's better than me in the ring! .. Please! .. as if!! ... I have seen her wrestle up close and personal, hell I was in a tag match with her and it might as well have been a handicap match for all she contributed ...

Dusty: Who were you fighting?

LD: Oh um Megan Sorry-ass and her fake-mom. First time I made Megan tap to the Sweet N Low, if I remember right. Oh yeah and at the end Amy tried to take some credit and share my limelight so I kicked her into touch!

Dusty: Sugar Kiss ... ouch!

Lacey laughs as she nods her head.

LD: See I told you .. stupid!! .. I mean she actually thinks that she's going to get a shot at my title if she pins Hayden ... hello!!

They all laugh again.

LD: Oh see now I'm glad she's here ...

All the ladies turn to look at Lacey in disbelief.

LD: Because before it was boring and now it's going to be fun ... beating the shit out of Amy!

Hayden: Well as long as you leave some for me Lace ... I want to teach that whore some respect ...

LD: Oh don't worry there'll be plenty to go around ... I know Amy likes to give it up for everyone!

They all laugh again as the scene fades to black

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Re:Stupid iis as stupid does - extreme rp2
Date Posted:27/05/2010 1:33 PMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!

The scene opens to Amy smirking with her hair just done. She is wearing a school girl outfit and pigtails in her hair.

Amy Summers - Lair, lair, pants on fire. Lacey is a big lair. Stick a neddle in your eye your nothing but a little lair. Why all the lie's Lacey? Does it turn you on when you call me a slut. Sorry I have better taste then a he-she.

Amy laughs a bit and stare's into the camera.

Amy Summers - Lets get the facts in the open that no one else gets them wrong. Yes I did fuck Steve Weigel. I was marring him at the time. As far as mack woman your fucking gross. I never slept with Shane and that makes you nothing but a god damn lair. Now I did kiss Nikky and why? Does kissing a guy make me a slut? I thought sluts sleep with a alot of people. But Weigel was my first and only at the moment. Just because I tease and dress the way I do doesn't make me a slut.

Amy starts playing with her pigtails.

Amy Summers - Yes I went down on Megan. I'm BI and said that when I first entered this business and Megan wouldn't to try it out so I helped her out. I'm begging you guys to bring Dusty to the ring because I'm going to kick Dusty's ass too.

Amy smirks and gets close to the camera.

Amy Summers - Lacey, Hayden and Megan. There is no getting out of this match and no running from me. I will be there and I will kick your asses and take names later. After its all said and done my hand will be raised in victory. And you can count on that ladies.

Amy skips off as SEF goes to break.

Disclaimer:

This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF