sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Knighthawks Demonstration

Started by Knighthawk, September 28, 2023, 11:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:30/05/2010 12:53 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery

[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]London,England[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]. The scene opens up with the smell of food  in the atmosphere of the unknown location .A quiet servant opens A bottle of fine wine and pours it in the glass in front of A man with his back turned.The entire dining area is empty,not A soul to be found except for the man with his back turned.He takes A sip of fine wine thats crystal clear and turns around and its none other then Knight Hawk.

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]::Knight Hawk::The sound of silence is such a amusing creature,dont you think?I have brought the A camera here alone to demonstrate the power that I possess.Whether it may be money,intimidation or just shear charm I can get anything I bloody well want.For an example for all you worthless wankers watching whether you are at home or part of wrestling,do you notice their is no one in this room but me and my servants?Theirs A reason for that,I was hungry so I bought the building and kicked all the customers out into the streets.When tomorrow comes this place will be demoloished like A ragiddity old run down apartment that was condemned.Why do I do this you ask?Because I am Knighthawk and I can do anything I bloody well want.And  come first thing tomorrow this lot will be vacant and the building will be put out of its misery much like  my future apponents will soon,they just dont know it yet.
[/b]
[/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The cameras all fade until the next day[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]::Knighthawk::It is I once again Knighthawk  here to show you I keep my word.The explosives are all in tact and if anyone is inside ..oh well they should have got the hell out,"laughs evil"[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The charges go off as dust starts to spread from front to back,top to bottom and debri scatters everywhere .Screams of terror can be heard for blocks around for miles.Police officers arrive on the scene to confront Knighthawk.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Officer::Sir you have no athority to be using explosives in any way you see fit and unless you have A permit to demolish this building you have to come with us.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]::Knighthawk::Permit?Just who in the bloody hell do you think your talking to one of your wanker relatives from the shanties.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The officer starts to get pissed and pulls out the cuffs but Knighthawk pulls out A contract that shocks the officer.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]::Knighthawk::See this Officer Wanker?Thats right I own the police department and I will have your bloody badge for harrassing me and you will be homeless when its all said and done.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The officer pleads for forgiveness but Knighthawk pulls out a stunn gunn and electrocutes him and rips his badge off.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]::Knighthawk::Remember this wankers no one is above the power of the dark prince knighthawk ,not even the bloody police.So when I step into that ring you will be put out of your misery before you even get started.Because lets face it your all just peasants compared to me.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The cameras fade.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Knighthawk by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF