sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Knighthawk reveals A family secret'Extreme promo'

Started by Knighthawk, September 29, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:02/06/2010 5:22 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The Dark Prince
[/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/font][/color]
[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]n/a[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]. The scene opens at Rochestor New Yorks blue cross arena.Knighthawk is not shown or found.Can it be Knighthawk is missing?No they finally find him sitting in his room watching A medical documentry.As he looks around with A blank stare on his face .

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knight Hawk::So Bobby James must think he is much like Chris Jericho,hey if your wondering why I think this it is because of the very fact he claims to have beaten two other guys to unify the us title with the international title.But much like Jericho you just dont have A clue do you wanker.Winning championships in the past and winning them today are two different animals .Your kind are like dinosaurs waiting for the comet to strike ,looking at it like A deer stunned by headlights before being taken out and to stupid to know your going down.I could continue to call you every bloody name in the book of insults but I think I will wait till after tonight to insult you further when your titleless and broken.My question for you Bobby is do you actually have the bollocks to get through the night or will you be A Boston codswallop.Your meaningless ramblings are so weak you could and Justin Rodgers could pass for brothers.But more on that soon,now A word from our sponser..[/b][/b][/font][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk.Now were are back and like I was saying time has come for an impact in this title division.For all of you just tuning in A cancer has been injected into SEF and that cancer is yours truly.I am the type of cancer thats aggressive and will take out anything that gets in my way .Unlike A certain team who was referred to as A cancer back in the day I will not fail my mission and the suprise I have in store for tonight will  be a shock to all.Can your pesant hearts handle the pain or will you all be the type that hate me so bloody bad that you would pay to see just what I do next because of my innovative style and torture tactics in the ring I have still something up my sleeve to  make your blood curdle.All of my wanker and wanket opponents tonight kind of remind me of  watching someone playwith A slinkee,just watching it fall down the stairs gives some amusement for hours.But thats bloody boring to me unless you take the smuck whos playing and push them down the stairs then its fun to watch for hours on end .You dont never know what bones will break and what will happen next.I look forward stepping in the squared circle to truly learn you all A real history lesson because one thing you over looked Justin about your nightmare from your past who terrified your mum and siblings Ozzy Blackwood.You fail to look up the 411 on my ancient family history which makes me bloody laugh.And if you had have looked into my history you would have found this man to be my grandfather.[/b][/b][/font][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk pauses for A brief moment and pulls out A dusty old photo album and brushes the dust off it and begins to open it.As he does he begins to tell the story.[/b][/b][/font][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Take A look at my grandfather this pic was taken right after nam.He killed so many bloody gooks the body count actually could not be determined and the greatest treasure  I have to remember Grandfather by is this"Holds up a blood stained hammer"Used on  one of his last victoms.Justin I hear your aunt and uncle showed their true charactor when breathing their last breath after being tortured for hours on end.He told me when I last spoke with him long ago their screams were legendary.You claim to want to win this match in their honor but I will do the same for Ozzy Blackwood.You wankers may have thought he was cold blooded but you never even dreamed of A decendent of his bloodline would return to find you.And  if you think your martial arts boyfriend intimidates me your bloody well wrong.The suprise you have coming for you later tonight Justin will haunt you for the rest of your natural born paralyzed life.MI6 wont even be able to stop whats coming tonight and one things for sure I dont need the money to collect a hit on you justin.Lucas I am going to do this one as A favor,A one time favor so keep your money.Not only will I win this match I will win this for Ozzy,finish the job that he asked me to but I will gain A reputation so great after tonight that everyone will be lined up from all the way to china to beg for my signature.One last message before showtime."Looks closeup in the camera"Kiddos dont grow up to be wankers like Justin,be like me ,"laughs evil"[/b][/b][/font][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The screen fades to black before extreme starts[/b][/b][/font][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF