sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Lucas

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 09:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:02/06/2010 10:59 PMCopy HTML

L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s
LucasBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s

{{{{Lucas is chased by a camera he turns around wincing}}}

"You probably wanna know why I warned Justin.  I didn't warn him for him. I warned him for my younger siblings....the ones who can't protect themselves.  Because of Justin my dad won't take my calls.  They had to know what the hell was going on and the kind of danger the girls and the twins were in.  As for me, I can take care of myself.  I don't care what kind of lies Justin claims he was the only one to attack me.  Hell I know for a fact Katana's dad came after me.  I'm not worried though. He's just jealous that I have a shot at Mack tonight.  He didn't hurt me with his pussy punches.  I'm going to pin Mack tonight."
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Lucas Rodgers * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF