sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Romantic Interlude

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 02, 2023, 03:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:26/08/2010 6:26 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
Romantic Interludew/Dusty & Knox O'Bannon vs Grace Payne, Maegan Fox & Ash SilvaChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly FoxesTV Champion x1, International Champion (current)just a little something .. romantic! .. Aaaaah ;)

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey is relaxing in her hotel room. She's dressed only in a white fluffy bathrobe and wandering between the bathroom and the suite as she runs herself a big bubble bath. A knock is heard at the door and she walks over to answer it, pausing only to glance at her title belts sitting on a nearby sofa as she gets to the door. She leans forward to use the spyhole, after all Lacey is a well known wrestler now and SEF fans are nothing if not persistent. She sighs in relief as she realises it's just a bellboy, she's really not in the mood to deal with anyone right now. She opens the door and smiles at the young man whose eyes widen as he takes in the fact that she's probably naked underneath the robe. His mouth opens but nothing comes out. Lacey puts her hand on her hip and rests the other on the door.

LD: Something you want?

BellBoy: Oh ..uh ...yeah ... sorry. This was delivered to reception for you Ms Daniels.

The man holds up a silver tray with a small gift wrapped box and a card sitting on it. Lacey recoils backwards instinctively from it as she looks at him in horror.

LD: And you just brought it up here to me?

BellBoy: Oh no ... it's okay. We scanned it first ... it's safe for sure

Lacey lets out a loud breath.

LD: Okay .. good

She stretches out her hand to pick up the card. She scans the handwriting on the front and a huge smile spreads across her face as she slips her forefinger through a loop in the pink bowed ribbon on the box and lifts it off the tray. She clutches both close to her and turns to go back into her room as the Bellboy clears his throat.  Lacey turns and raises an eyebrow at him.

LD: Something else you wanted?

The young man swallows hard and shakes his head vigorously.

LD: Mmhmm .. thought not!

Lacey goes back into the room and kicks the door closed behind her as she walks into the bathroom and carefully places the pretty box and the card on the vanity table as she swishes her hand through the water in the bath and nods her head. She turns the faucet off and goes into the other room only to return mere moments later with a glass of champagne in her hand. She pops it down on the corner of the tub and moves the box and card next to it, careful not to get any of it wet and then slides off her robe and steps into the bath, sinking slowly down into the bubbles with a satisfied sigh.

She pats her hair to make sure it's all up and out of the water before she reaches out to take a sip from her glass and closes her eyes as she savors the taste. She licks her lips before putting the glass back down and opening her eyes to stare at the gift box and the card. She's obviously stretching out the moment for as long as possible to enjoy the anticipation before she picks up the card and runs her hands over the handwritten name on the front "Lacey". She smiles to herself as she taps the card against her lips and then slowly and carefully slides her finger underneath the flap and peels it open. She pulls the card from the envelope and gazes at the picture on the front. It's a very simple design of 2 hearts intertwined with gold thread. The smile gets bigger as she runs her hands over the embossed paper and then opens the card to read the words inside. There is no pre-printed verse, just handwritten words.

I know it's been hard lately and I've wanted to send this for some time but I couldn't find the right words. With all the rumors and lies flying around I wanted to make sure that you know exactly how I feel. So here it is ... straight from my heart ... I love you, I miss you and you are the only woman in my life who has ever and will ever mean anything to me.  I am yours and you are mine .. and nothing and no-one else matters xx

PS I hope you like your gift ... 1..4..3 ... means I love you! X

Lacey smiles as her eyes fill up with tears, the emotion almost overwhelming her. She kisses the words on the card as she puts it carefully down on the side and picks up the box. Quickly she strips the bowed ribbon and pretty paper to reveal a black velvet ring box. Lacey's eyes widen in surprise as her breath catches as she opens the box, nestled inside is a platinum band ring set with seven diamonds.

She laughs out loud as the tears spill down her cheeks as she carefully teases the ring out of the box and slips onto her third finger of her right hand and holds it up to the light. The diamonds sparkle and glitter as she admires how beautiful it is. Then she notices ... the diamonds are set in formation ... 1..4..3! ... She snaps shut the box and pops it back on the side, picking up the glass of fizz and the card. She takes a sip of her drink and opens the card to re-read it with an enormous smile on her face.

Scene fades to black

End of rp

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF