sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

+= So It Begins?

Started by Drake Sage, October 02, 2023, 05:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Sage

Drake_Sage                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:23/07/2009 5:45 PM
  • IP:184.76.127.186
Date Posted:11/09/2010 9:44 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Drake Sage that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

. The Real God.

" So it begins? The begining of a new era has started in the world of SEF. I will take over this fed one person at a time. Its been a while since i'v even been in a ring, but i know for a fact that i still got it. I can feel it in my bones. The Sage era has begun. Now its time to talk to this crowed out here. Manager says i have to. Shit "

The lights dimmer and the crowd boos and as the beginning of BMF starts as smoke 
simmerz in the air by the arena tron. Drake Sage pops out looking at the crowd. He walks slowly down the ramp down to the ring  as tina makes the introduction. Now making his way to the ring from Portland Oregon, weighing in at two hundred fifty eight pounds..........Drake Sage! Once to the ring he jumps up and grabs the ropes for leverage. Walks into the ropes. and gets in the ring asking for the microphone.
Drake Sage
" You know. Honestly i did not want to come out here. I'm not into this whole talking. Because all the talk iv done is action. If you dont know who the hell i am. I'm the REAL GOD Drake SAGE!!! If you don't know my past let me remind you. Back in RF5 Wrestling 7 years ago. There was a young new upcomer who wanted to make a name for himself in his first federation. What does he do? He starts one of the biggest rivalrys in all of Efeding. Other federations were talking about it. The first week of this young mans career he took out raiden. Took him out of the game against and it was for the World Title. It took Raiden 4 months to get his shot. This young kid took him out in less then ten minutes. Then this young kid won the world title in 3 weeks. Shocking how this young kid was able to surpass a legend. Then there was Raiden's group. Hydro wanted his shot at the title. He attacked this young man from behind. At the Pay Per View " Cold Flamez " he was taken out. Took him out of the game. Then there was Ryan Frost. He had a chance. Four months later he tries his luck. He lost. Then everyone was hyped over the big return of Raiden, but because of this young kid RF5 was broken. The other member Fallen Angel was his female. He stole her from Rf5. So once Raiden came back this young man challenged him. Challenged to find out who the real god is. When it all came set and done. The Real God was DRAKE.....SAGE!!!! "
Crowed pops as he brings down the mic and starts laughing at the crowed. He walks around the ring for a little while longer and brings the mic back up to his mouth.
" Yes, it was me Drake Sage. I ended the careers of many legends. I ended so many i got bored and decided to change it up. forget ending legends careers. How about make sure NO one becomes a legend. No one has a chance to get up there. So now i have pawned myself as the Noob Killer. End every new comer's career. I will tear anyone apart. I am Drake Sage the Noob Killer. The Real God. The man who has taken out more people then SEF has been around. The legacy of me begins this sunday. This sunday i will embark my start of killing noobs. Shane Jericho? Who is this kid. Chris Jericho's love child?This is why i can not stand these noobs now days. Having same names as WWE superstars. If your going to have a name make sure it has no ties to a WWE superstar. Besides that i feel sorry for this kid. The hit list is beginning. The begining of the end. This kid has lost more matches then Won. Why give some one who has no chance against me. I should be facing some one like Black Rob. Some one. I'm a legend. Known everywhere. Management has made a mistake. Because puttiing me against these kids will make me have to hit them with the GAME...OVER. once i hit that take this boot and hit your head. Career over. So Shane i hope you feel good about yourself because this coming Sunday i am going to end your career and show management i am the deal in this federation. I will take over the SEF. I will end the careers of EVERY single person on the roster. Man Woman. Don't matter. If you dont like what i'm saying come out here try and shut me up. Because as of Sunday the GODLY era has begun. It will begin with Shane Jerkshow.  If you dont believe me. Watch Extreme. You will see what im talking about.. Get it? Got It? GOOD! "
He lowers the mic smirking with a godly laugh as the crowed pops.
OOC - anyone can reply.. no attacks. and dont make me look like a bitch.
This Layout Was Made For Drake Sage by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF