sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Gracie 186

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 07:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:02/10/2010 4:06 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning!
Gracie20Fox20Payne2020Banner.jpg Gracie Payne picture by pegasusfeds10
|| The Divine Diva|| {{Gracie Amanda "Fox"Payne}} || The Divine Diva||

{{
{Gracie groans as she watches Dusty's promo.  Rage walks over with the call sheet, sits behind her, and begins rubbing her shoulders}
Rage:"I guess I don't have to show it to you, then do I?"
Gracie:"No.  I hate to admit this but she's right.  This is getting old.  We fight each other every week in some form or fashion and even though we won last week we are still thrown together this week."
Rage:"I'm surprised that Dusty's not bitching about the fact that someone obviously hates her so much they keep putting her in the ring with you despite giving her some kind of title shot."
{Gracie turns and arches an eyebrow at him}
Gracie:"Oh?  You don't know?  She's convinced herself that those tag title belts that she and Lacey carry are as sought after as the holy grail."
Rage:"I know that but the television title or the heavyweight title something."
Gracie:"She's so stupid that she told the world that each of them are going to have a title belt to bring to the team.  Then again she's probably on this kick that the four of them can take on the world.  I don't know though. I could care less about figuring her out. I'd rather knock her out and get it over with."
Rage:"Then what?"
Gracie:"I'm a fighter, baby, I'm going to move on to kicking that other bitch's ass, Christine.  No one attack's my family and gets away with it.  When I'm done with her, then I'll make my climb into the title picture."
Rage:"Any particular title?"
Gracie:"No, not really, not at first.  It would be fun to face Justin for the World Title though."
Rage:"Yeah, I'd like to see that.  It would have to be a ladder match just so you could punch him in the face."
Gracie:"Ha, Ha you're so funny."
Rage:"I know."
{Gracie's cell begins to ring and she reaches over to pick it up}
Gracie:"Yeah?  Uh yeah, sure. Ten minutes."  {she looks up at Rage} "Justin wants to have a team meeting."
Rage:"Now what?"
Gracie:"I don't know."
Envy is Ignorance...Imitation is Suicide. Now stealing on the other hand is illegal, do so don't do it. If you want a layout from Self Centered order one from her at Faceless Designs.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF