sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

One Beautful Bitch

Started by Oktober Summers, October 02, 2023, 08:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:14/10/2010 8:53 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
It was a very cool fall night as a new hottie came into the SEF world and this girl seemed to be liking what she saw here as she loved SEF and she felt right at home and so much she got some airtime during a live show and she wanted to share her thoughts and she also wanted all eyes on her! Oktober was a huge SEF fans and she loved Whitney Merrit! She came to this fed because she not only wanted to be like her she also wanted to show her that she was someone she could be proud of! Oktober went to the ring as going under hit and the fans looked on not knowing what was about to happen and then out came this sexy girl wearing a Whitney Merrit T Shirt and the fans cheerd and some booed because of the shirt. Oktober got into the ring and her music stopped as she got her hands on a mic.

So this is SEF is it! I have watched this place for many years and now that I have been noticed I am now here! I have come here because I know this place is dying for a real women to rock this fed like my idol did once before! Whitney Merrit knew how to kick ass and get what she wanted and well so do I!

I am not the girl next door nor am I the nice girl or the goodie goodie! I am a party girl who everyone loves and guys dream about! I also am the girl that they also fear because I have a side that can destroy you if you fuck with me! I am here to wrestle and to win and party and do whatver else I please! This fed is going to see why I am a lot like Whitney! This fed is going to rmber the Name Oktober Summers!

I plan on going after any title that I fill fit to take! I am going to show all the other divas or whatever they want to be called that I am what a women wrestler is all about! I dont like the fake ass bitches that walk around trying to look good and say they can wrestle! Thoes days are over because I am here to rid this place of bimbo's like that! I have many things I want to do while im here and goals that I expect to live out! I even will help a man to the top one day and if he is lucky maybe he will get to the top of me! I am here to shake up the SEF and I am ready to take on all comers! I am in both SEF and FFE but know that no title is safe as long as im around and Whitney if you still watch SEF know that I will make you proud!

Oktober lowers her mic as she wonders if anyone will come out.

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF