sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Pretty Little Strap of Mine - Extreme rp 2

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 02, 2023, 08:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:17/10/2010 5:55 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
Pretty Little Strap of Minew/Dusty O'Bannon vs Maegan Fox & Gracie PayneChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly FoxesTV Champion x1, International Champion (current)ok so not sure if it counts or not, but as no deadline rp is up i figured "heh why not" lol

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens showing Lacey Daniels and Chris Orton arriving at  the Alliant Energy Center ready for this weeks Extreme.  As they climb out of the blacked out SUV they look happy and relaxed and very much in love, constantly touching each other. Greg Boone sidles his way up to them and Lacey catches sight of him whilst she's laughing at something Chris said. She raises one eyebrow and addresses Greg.

LD: Twice in one week eh? If you're stalking me Greg you're not being very subtle about it?

Chris Orton turns his head and gives Greg a hard-ass glare as Greg almost physically flinches back and Lacey smirks before turning back to Chris. She catches him by the chin and turns his face towards her.

LD: Kidding babe! ..

She leans up on tiptoes and pulls Chris down for a long passionate kiss before pulling back with a smile as Chris grins at her. He reaches into the SUV and pulls out her title belts and hands them to her before he takes her case trolley and leans down to give her another kiss. He then whispers in his ear something that makes her giggle quite un-Lacey like before he throws another stare at Greg before walking off down the hall. Lacey turns and watches him walk away and then with a heartfelt sigh she turns back to face Greg. She tosses each title belt over a shoulder and beckons Greg forward with her finger.

LD: Make it quick Greg I got things to do ...

GB: Sure, sure ... I just wanted to know if you had anything you wanted to add about your tag title defence tonight?

Lacey sighs.

LD: Really Greg I think Dusty pretty much spelled it out earlier but just in case you missed it ... this tag match against the Fugly Foxes is a joke ... see what it says on these titles ...

Lacey swings the tag belt off her shoulder and holds it up to Greg so he can read it.

GB: It says Dynasty Divas Tag Team Champions ...

Lacey whips the belt back and swings it back onto her shoulder.

LD: Exactly! It says Dynasty Divas and after tonight it will still say Dynasty Divas ... and that's all there is to it. Those Fuglys can say what they like about them not being bothered about them because they're not legitimate but if they're not worthwhile why are they even challenging for them huh? ... Because they're desperate for any gold that's why Greg ... they're fed up of always being on the losing side and who can blame them? Still I guess they're so used to it now that it won't be too much of a bitter pill to swallow when they taste defeat once again tonight!

GB: Well you've got to face them again on the debut show Wildfire on FFE in a tag team tournament to crown the first tag champs ...

Lacey waves her hand.

LD: Yet another chance to show the Dynasty Diva dominance isn't only limited to SEF but I'm not going to promo another brand here on SEF ... I'll have my say about that and the other losers involved in the match later ... now if you don't mind?

Greg shakes his head.

Lacey smiles: Good. Catch you later, Greg

Lacey walks off down the hall as the scene fades to black

End of rp 2

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF