sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

A Step Up From The Norm

Started by Johnny Camaro, October 03, 2023, 09:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.246.164
Date Posted:03/11/2010 7:53 PMCopy HTML

overdrivereprise -
"Putting Out The Challenge"

OUTOFCHARACTER! 
I tried to make this long and relevant to my future plans for Johnny

So Johnny has a new task for this week. It is Shane Jericho. I guess you could say that this is a step back from the norm. He faces a man who hasn't had a win in his SEF career and is looking for his first this week. Johnny would like to hand him his first win, but he doesn't want to give up that win to give this kid his shot. He is the Quintessential Star, he didn't get that name from being a nice guy and giving up a match. He has won multiple championships and now has a thrist for another, giving up this match would only put him back a months worth of shows.

Currently Shady Smack has the Transcontinential Championship and Johnny wants a shot at that. He has to be able to prove his worth to get there first. Shady seems pretty open to challenges but he won't take the chance. Johnny tried with Rick Reynolds but everyone knows that he was too busy sucking Sly's balls to do anything. Then again, would you expect anything more from a coward?

Currently Rick has his hands full and for that reason Johnny is setting his sights on Shady Smack. If he can't on top of the world, might as well be on top of a brand right? Johnny doesn't have anything against Shady, the dude is a hyper funloven son of a bitch. He makes SEF seem like high school. You know sneak into the girls locker room, or hold up a sign that says free wood and point the arrow at his junk. 

But once again I digress.

So Johnny Camaro is hyped up for Wildside, he could potentially get a title shot out of this. If Johnny can prove that he deserves a shot at the title then he next week it should be on the card. Then again, Shady has learned from Shane Mack, and if he has learned nothing else it was that Mack never backs down from a challenge. That doesn't mean he has to put up the title, I was just merly pointing out that it's what Mack would do in that situation. So maybe if Johnny puts out a challenge he can get the title match from Shady. Who knows

††† 
"Could this be the calm before the storm?"

Johnny is standing in the middle of the ring. There is no one around and people are setting up the arena.

"I head into the ring tonight and I face Shane Jericho. Rob Rocco has found a way to sneak in here, and now my problems with the DC have returned to face me. The DC wants to fuck around and try to take over in FFE...I guess I have to do something now. I tried to let them get out of my life but I am done with this! Next week I will be at Extreme, whether I'm booked or not I will be at Extreme. I've got some shit to work out in my own head, but if I can't make it on the card to kick some DC ass I'll be ringside during their matches. Rick...there won't be anywhere to hide because I am coming for you."

The camera fades away.
HOTSHOT 
"I am Survival of the Fittest."

Johnny is now backstage on the interview set. There is an insignia on the background.

"I have a match on FFE's Wildside, it is against a man named Shane Jericho. He wants to pick himself up a win. With 0 wins on is record I'm sure he'll even buy himself a win from Craig's list. He wants his win badly but he is forgetting the most important step, hyping up the fight. Even if you don't win matches your job is to entertain the fans. That includes hyping up the fans for our match. Even if it's an openning match we still need steal the show. That's our job. We need to make the fans shit their pants and bust nut. We want them to watch us in the openning match and be ok if the world ended when the match did. I am trying to do this but it seems like you won't even put that effort into it."

He seems irritated about that.

"Why am I supposed to have the burden of hyping everyone up by myself? It doesn't matter how you look at this we are a team. We set up the match as a team, through our responces in our promos we make people want to see us. Without you helping me hype up this match I seem cocky and the crowd would then boo me. I send these to the production truck because I hope that someone will take what I give them and turn it into gold. I want everything I do to turn to gold. I want my matches to be over te top. I want people to come to see the show because they know that I will rock them all. That can only be achieved through effort. We have a duty to make the crowd bust nut in their pants. Right now it seems like that isn't your plan."

He takes off his sunglasses.

"With nothing in our ways to the top this match could elevate us to facing Shady Smack. First you have to stop hating everyone and thing. Start respecting people and put your trust into the right people. I respect Viper and I trust him to lead the DC into the ground. I respect Shady, I think he has skills. Shane when are you going to realize that we all need eachother to survive? Hell, SEF needs Rick Reynolds, Chris Orton, and Sly! They need those guys so that the fans have a reason to see us. They want to see Justin Rodgers, Shane Mack and I rise to the top and shoot Reynolds in the face then take his title. They want to see that. That's what I'm aiming for this week. Wildside, Extreme, be there. This is going to be one wild week!"

The camera fades away as Johnny stares into the camera.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF