sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SHE'S BAAAACK!

Started by Liz, October 04, 2023, 08:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:98.135.50.127
Date Posted:29/11/2010 6:11 PMCopy HTML

{SHE'S BACK! Yes, the once dominant woman of the ring returns. This Monday the 2 time SEF World Heavyweight champion, Whitney Marret, returns to help her husband, Shane Mack, when they go into a match against DC's Rick Reynolds and Thor. Amongst a lot of Whitney and SEF fans, there are serious doubts that Whitney's ring rust will show. It's been a really long time since Whitney has set foot into the ring. Will the once True Dominant Woman of the Ring be able to shake off the ring rust and help Mack beat Rick and Thor? Or will the two DC members strike a blow to Impact X?}

(The scene fades into a view of an empty old gym with the time stamp of "11:30 A.M. on November 29th, 2010, Unknown Location.". In the middle of the very large room, there is a ring set up with two people in the middle with a man standing on the outside leaning against into the ropes looking into the ring at the two people apparently wrestling around. Upon closer view it's apparent that the man standing on the outside is The HardCore Kid, Shane Mack, wearing one of his Good to Be black t-shirts with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black wrestling boots on. The two people in the ring are a man and a woman. When the two separate, the man is The Apex Predator himself Randy Orton in a pair of black jogging shorts and a dark navy blue sleeveless shirt and a pair of black wrestling boots. The woman is none other than The True And Only Dominant Woman of the Ring.....Period!, Whitney Marret in a pair of black jogging pants with a red haltered-style workout tank top and a pair of black knee high wrestling boots. Randy goes over to the side of the ring and reaches into the bucket of ice. He then grabs three bottles of water and tosses one to Mack then to Whitney. Whitney catches hers and from the looks over her, she needs it. All red in the face and drinks a little of the water then puts the top back on and sits it near Mack after walking over to the side of the ring that he was stand near. Whitney sits on top of the top turnbuckle and says.)

Whitney Marret:So, Randy, do ya think I'm ready for tonight?
(Randy looks at Whitney and nods and says.)
Randy Orton:Yeah, I think you are. Mack, I really don't think that she's missed a beat from what you have told me.
(Mack laughs and climbs upon the apron. He goes over to Whitney and reaches up to her chin and takes it his left hand then proceeds to rub it in approval. Whitney gets redder in the face with a blush as Mack says.)
Shane Mack:That's what I wanted to hear. I'm glad too. I'm very proud of her.
(Whitney looks down at Mack and says.)
Whitney Marret:Time for us babe to show these so called dominant couples of SEF how it's truly done. Yeah, I admit that it's been quite a while for me to have been in between the ropes. But how much can I stand before I explode. But we are not just a couple. We are the ultimate tag team. I really don't think that Rick and Thor are gonna be a challenge to us. I mean, Mack, how many times have we held the SEF World Tag Team Championship together?
(Mack looks to be thinking but Whitney just laughs and takes Mack's hand in between hers kisses his knuckles. She then looks at Randy and says to him.)
Whitney Marret:Thanks again, Randy, for helping me shake off the ring rust. I think that I learned something to take into our match tonight that will give us an edge over Thor and Rick. I know I shouldn't second guess myself but look at me and then look at Thor. But then that's when my Greek God hubby comes in and lays waste. Either with a itchin' twitchin' kick or with a Smokey spear, Mack has my back. I've taken on guys before. Not a prob. I just know, now, that I'm more than ready to get back into the ring and kick ass. Been hearing the calling but I wasn't ready then like I am now.
(Randy just leans on the top rope and nods saying.)
Randy Orton:Hey it's not a problem. I was once told that if Mack here ever gives you a call, go for it. I'm glad that you feel better. All I know is that I better be going so I can be in Philly. Use what I taught ya tonight, it'll be a V for you and your husband.
(Randy walks over to Whitney and the two embrace. Randy and Whitney let go and he goes over to Mack and shakes his hand before getting out of the ring. Whitney looks at Mack with a never before seen glow and smiles. Mack gets in the ring and in front of Whitney. She then put her arms around Mack's neck and opens her legs to draw Mack into her. Mack smiles as Whitney says.)
Whitney Marret:Tonight marks the night that the true Extreme Dominant Couple is back. Not that I've been anywhere but you know the story. I know you woulda gotten me back to normal but I felt like I should have something else in my back pocket just in case. Rick and Thor have some mighty worrying to do when getting in the ring with us tonight. I'm back and I'm better than ever. I've never felt this great and it's all because of you, Macky.
(Whitney cranes her face down to Mack's face and plants a really sensual and erotic kiss. Mack wraps his arms around Whitney's waist and breaks the kiss to look up into her bluish-green eyes with a smirk on his face saying.)
Shane Mack:And here you doubted yourself again. Yeah, you've been outta the ring for a long time. So what? Now you've gotten that rust off ya, you've found your groove again. I really do think that ol' Ricky and Thor will have problems tonight. Now, let's get ya out of those really sweaty clothes so we can get going. You know, a the pre-match ritual.
(Whitney lets go of Mack's neck after he places her onto the ring mat. The two get out the ring as Whitney grabs her bottle of water off the apron and walks over to the locker room area taking off one piece of clothing until she got down to just her black and red butterfly print bikini panties as Mack follows her into the locker room, picking up the articles of clothing along the way. As he walks through the door, the camera follows through and after turning a corner, then lights out with Mack Da Shows Ova'ing the camera to send the view black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF