sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Recent posts

the Devil Playground music hits, and Cruella and Sierra are coming out to the arena, and do their usual devil worshiping pose, Nikita and Cora Blackheart, are following behind them, Nikita looks like she does Not want to be there at all least with the perry sisters, they walk to the ramp, under the ring ropes, in middle of the ring do their devil worshiping pose once again and gray smoke, covers the ring area where they are at. Cruella is handed a microphone and she then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. well Tonight, is going be a special night for the devils playground we are in a us Tag Team Championship match, against our ol friends, the Party Crashers and this is a must win, for us we got the numbers game, we got our family with us because we are a real family unlike The Party Crashers who was just thrown together for a tag team title opportunity

Cruella Perry. this is a real family we was born a family we talk like a family, we act like a family we fight like a family.

[ While Cruella is saying this, Nikita is Looking frustrated for some reason, but she is listening to what she is saying, Sierra is standing right next to her along with Cora and Nikita, they stand there and Cruella continues to talk as well.

Cruella perry ever since we been here we have never held tag team championship gold, we had some opportunities ,but this time seems different, for some reason, unlike us

Sierra Perry. the Party Crashers are undefeated and have been on a hell of a role for a hell of a long time now well that ends tonight sure it is nice that they are a role for beginners but walker and Bunny let me say this good luck always runs out, and when your time ends trust us this is going be so much fun ending your two-winning streak,

Cruella Perry this is a chance of a Life time, and when we tell you this nothing is going make us more happier, then to watch you two lay on your backs and let us pin you, 123 the devil downstairs is on our side our family is on our side,  nothing is more prouder and means more

Cora Blackheart. then having the family on your side, and when you got family especially family born family on your side, and not just a thrown together tag team, that probably can not even tell apart their own reality then you don't know anything about family.

for some reason while, Cora is telling everyone what family means to them Nikita is not saying anything just standing there like she got something on her Mind,  just shaking her head and Cora then begin to talk again.

Cora Blackheart Tonya and Bunny let me tell you this we do respect you your run has been so incredible, we do respect you for all that you been doing so far but let me say Cruella and Sierra are going to win tonight and when that happens we are going to shock the world.

Nikita Perry Shakes her head and gives a evil smirk, and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry Cora i could not have said it better myself we might just shock the world tonight 

she then quietly says to herself Nobody is going to see it coming!

Cora Blackheart. Now we got this out of the way Bunny and Sierra time to get your asses out here right here and Now let's get this going. 

they wait for reply
Saturday Night SEF TV Event Promos / Fight Night Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - Yesterday at 10:42:56 PM
SEF TV
rs
 Date/Time: Saturday, June 22nd, 2024
General Manager: Samantha Fame
Venue:  The Mack Arena in Flint, MI
Theme: Bury Yourself by Viking Barbie
rs
Main Event
Womens Evolution Championship Match
? v. LBD(c)
The SEF GM Will Name The Challenger On Evolution 86
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Saturday Night SEF TV Event Promo
universal
SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / Anarchy Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - Yesterday at 10:22:38 PM
Anarchy of WAR
 rs
 Date/Time: Friday, June 3rd, 2024
SEF General Manager: Samantha Fame
SEW General Manager: Stacy Wayne
Venue: WAR Dome in LA, CA
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
Event Staff
 Timekeeper - Commentator - Color CommentatorRing Announcer - Interviewer - Interviewer
Referee - Referee - Referee - Referee - Referee - Referee
SecuritySecuritySecuritySecuritySecurity - Security
rs
US Tag Team Championship Match
Perry Sisters v. Party Crashers(c)
rs
WAR Womens TV Championship Match
Julie v. LBD(c)
rs
Main Event
SEW Impact X Championship Steel Cage Match
Cliff o Clink v. J X CA$H(c)
rs

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos

sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag team
Thursday Night Burnout Event Promos / Burnout Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - Yesterday at 09:09:06 PM
burnout
Date/Time: Thursday, May 30th, 2024
SEF General Manager: Samantha Fame
Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI
Theme: Coming For You by The Offspring
Event Staff
green seperator
Another New Manager Named To Help Run SEF

green seperator
Taylor Andrews v. Cliff o Clink
green seperator
Main Event
SEF Underground Championship Hardcore Match
J X CA$H v. Daddy Mack(c)
green seperator

green seperator
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Thursday Night Burnout Event Promos
Underground Titleinternationalfranchise title
Last post by CoC - Yesterday at 12:09:12 AM

Name: Cliff o Clink

Nickname:

DOB: June 2nd, 1982

Hometown: Oakland, California

Height: 6'

Weight: 222lbs.

Picture Base: Finn Balor

Alignment: (whatever)

Theme Music: The Purge by In This Moment

Entrance:

Year Started Wrestling: Pro Debut was August 12th, 2003, so 20+ years

Primary Style: Brawler; Kinda technical, but not too much and fairly quick too. Makes up his strategy on the go, improvises a lot.

Strength: Taking more of a beating than you can give him and able to come back to deliver twice as much. Hard to predict what he will do next because he doesn't even know.

Weakness: Never says die, never gives up, and will fight anyone twice his size or bigger. Doesn't think about his next move or even his current as he just does it, so maybe that could set him up for a master plan from his opponent.

20 Common Moves (at least 10, the more the better):
  • Suplex
  • Sleeper Hold
  • German Suplex Bridged Into Pin
  • Elevated Boston Crab
  • Frog Splash
  • Gutwrench Side Slam
  • Suicide Dive
  • Firemans Carry Into A Cutter
  • Sharpshooter
  • Crippler Crossface
  • DDT
  • Back Elbow or Clothesline to stop a Running Attack followed by a Running Leg Drop
  • Arm Drag
  • Dropkick
  • Scoop Slam
  • Cloverleaf
  • Flying Elbow Drop
  • Moonsault
  • Neckbreaker
  • Whips opponents to corner following up with a knee knocking them down and stomps rapidly at their head
  •  
Trademark Moves (up to four):
  • Piledriver
  • Senton Bomb
  • Shooting Star Press
  • Spear
Finishing Moves (up to two):
  • The End (Powerbomb into Codebreaker)
  • The Purge (Coupe De Grace)

Biography: Started out a cameraman for a company he spent his twenty years with and eventually became a multiple time World Champ there, got inducted into their hall of fame. Tried branching away a few years back finding some success, but that fed closed. So hopefully ECWF don't close cause the CoC is looking for a new home, away from home.

Accomplishments:

North American Title
- July 18th, 2011
OCW Hardcore Title
- pins Skylar backstage, August 25th, 2012
- pins Shane backstage, August 26th, 2012
- pins Joe backstage, September 8th, 2012
TV Title

- February 11th, 2017
TV Title

- January 24th, 2018
SEF Tag Team Title

w/"The Phoenix" Jake Voss - June 3rd, 2018
24/7 Title

- July 25th, 2018
TV Title

- August 8th, 2018
TV Title

- March 25th, 2019

- March 25th, 2019
24/7 Title

- March 25th, 2019

- March 25th, 2019

- March 25th, 2019

- March 25th, 2019

- March 25th, 2019

- March 25th, 2019
International Title

- June 26th, 2019
WAR Tag Team Title

w/Jake Voss - October 6th, 2019
THC Title

- October 11th, 2019
SEF Tag Team Title

w/"The Phoenix" Jake Voss - October 12th, 2019
THC Title

- November 24th, 2019
Anarchy Title

- November 24th, 2019
Evolution X Title

- January 13th, 2020
SEF Rumble Winner

- February 2nd, 2020
SEFWUN World Title

- February 10th, 2020
SEF World Title

- April 8th, 2020
International Title

- April 8th, 2020
WAR Title

- April 20th, 2020
Evolution X Title

- May 22nd, 2020
DOGG Title

- May 25th, 2020
US Tag Team Title

w/Nick Torres - May 25th, 2020
SEFWUN World Title

- December 30th, 2020
SEF Rumble Winner

- January 30th, 2022
Universal Title

- April 3rd, 2022
SEF World Title

- May 8th, 2022
SEF Tag Team Title

w/Josh Dobbes - June 10th, 2022
International Title

- October 30th, 2022
Icon Title

- January 23rd, 2023
Evolution X Title
- January 28th, 2023
SEW Friday Night Evolution Event Promos / Re: Evolution Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - May 27, 2024, 10:37:30 PM
A New Evolution GM Will Be Named

Famous Monsters by Saliva plays over the pa bringing out the new SEW GM Stacy Wayne dressed in similar attire to what she wore on eXtreme only instead of a tank top she sports a halter top revealing her pierced belly button. A microphone in her hand as she stands on the stage smirking.

Stacy Wayne: So its Friday night and time for Evolution and my second order of business, to name a new GM for Evolution. And it should come as to no surprise who she is, so here she is, mY sister, Nyklky Delight.

Famous Monsters plays again and here comes Nykky in a black business suit and high heels, no tie with a silk shirt underneath and her own microphone in hand. Nykky brushing her dark hair back smiling at Stacy.

Nykky Delight: So my first order of business concerning Evolution is the Womens Evolution Champion who will be in action at our next SEF TV event Fight Night on June twenty second. Her challenger will be announced on Evolution 86 on June twenty first, the night before Fight Night. So with that said, we're going to go back to running this show and brand while J X CA$H lays down his open challenge.

Famous Monsters plays over the pa as Stacy and Nykky raise their hands up together, then Samantha Fame comes out dressed  in a red dress with her hair down and wearing matching high heels. She pats her friends on the back and steps between them with arms around their necks, then the three head to the back.
blue
An Open Challenge From The Impact X Champion

Venom by Eminem plays over the pa and here comes J X CA$H dragging the Impact X Title out with a microphone in hand dressed in black baggy sweat pants and shirt with the hood up. He wears a pair of white hi tops and sneers as he heads to the ring rolling in and leaping up to his feet raising the mic.

J X CA$H: Cut that f'n music and do not ever play that again for me or I will quit!

The music stops and CA$H pacing a bit, a bit uneasy as he looks around.

J X CA$H: This is the way I am and always have been and always will be and I ain't ever gonna say I'm the best, I can never say that, but I will never stop moving until the day I die. I will wear this Impact X Championship with pride because my time in Impact X Makes me proud more than almost anything I've done in wrestling, in this business.

He pauses for a second to reflect on what he just said, a long career for this relatively young man.

J X CA$H: So an open challenge, no pressure on me except this damn title, but I can handle that. So whoever signs up for this fight with me better be ready to handle an ass whooping. And they better be ready by Monday June third because Anarchy 94 will be the night where I defend the SEW Impact X Championship. Against who though, who, who, man, I don't know??

X lowers his mic ready to wait when The Purge by In This Moment comes over the pa bringing Cliff o Clink swaggering out to the beat, but one all his own as he commands his way to the ring. The CoC hops into the ring and gets his own microphone before standing in front of CA$H in his ring gear and a leather jacket.

Cliff o Clink: There is no one else except me to give you the challenge you need, to take that title off you and carry it better!

X smirking and nodding yea.

Cliff o Clink: Anarchy 84 huh, well I will be there and if you got the guts I'll see you in a steel cage just to keep this friendly!

Cliff lowering his mic and extends his right hand. X shaking his hand.

J X CA$H: You got it Cliff, I'll beat your ass in a steel cage at Anarchy 84!

Cliff leaving the ring and heads to the back as The Purge plays him out, then X thrusts his title in the air and drops the mic doing a crotch chop. He catches his title slinging it to his shoulder, then exits the ring and The Way I Am by Eminem plays him out.
blue
Main Event
SEF Universal Championship Match
Sara Marie v. Taylor Andrews(c)

Sara into a lock up with Taylor and they seem evenly matched with Sara's height and Taylor's technical prowess. The Golden Gal schooling Sara into a waistlock and takedown to her stomach floating over to a front facelock looking for the T & A. Sara forcing them into the ropes getting the ref involved to force a break. Taylor getting up as does Sara and the champion waving her challenger on. Sara looking for a lock up again and Taylor engages to struggle around the ring before getting the edge on her in a corner and lighting Sara up with chops to her chest. Sara staggering away holding her chest and Taylor with a chop block to the back of her left knee. Taylor grapevining her leg around Sara's while hooking her foot under her arm and lays back wrenching away. Sara screaming in pain as Taylor seems to enjoy stretching her challenger out. Taylor letting go to roll up while holding her leg and twist Sara up in a figure four leg lock laying back to wrench that on. Sara sitting up in pain trying to get away as Taylor holds her foot not letting her go. Sara tries reaching out and then tries rolling over going both ways to get some momentum to flip over on her stomach. Taylor letting go fo the foot and feels the effects of the leg lock showing pain on her face. The Golden Gal rolling into the ropes now and forces the ref to break them up. Sara limping up to her feet as Taylor slowly gets up. Sara running into a swinging neckbreaker and rolls up to scoop Taylor up into a body slam, then runs the ropes springing back into a leg drop. Sara on her feet to pick up Taylor who quickly drop toe holds her and floats around to slam knees against her head. Taylor into a bow and arrow lock now and rolls on her back curving her back so her shoulders are off the mat. Sara screaming in pain with nowhere to go, but tries shifting her body to make it harder for Taylor to hold her up. Taylor keeping her up and Sara swinging her elbows eventually throws the Golden Gal off balance. Sara rolling backwards with a somersault of sorts to get on her feet running into another leg drop to Taylor, then rolls her up looking for a powerbomb. Taylor counters with a hurricanrana snapping Sara over into a pin almost, but the Golden Gal snaps up to run the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick. Taylor into a fujiwara armbar ready to make Sara tap, but the challenger edging herself to the ropes catching with her foot. The ref gets involved to force a break and Taylor rolls away to her feet skipping around the ring. Sara getting up to just narrowly avoid the 3T ducking and skipping ahead to nail the Sweet Kiss on the Golden Gal. Sara falling back on Taylor for the pin and just barely does Taylor kick out. Taylor and Sara pushing themselves up and Taylor with a headbutt to Sara, then latches on to her with a front facelock and swings her legs in to a body scissors locking in the T & A to eventually force a submission and retain her title.
SEW Wednesday Night eXtreme Event Promos / Re: eXtreme Card
Last post by Da Gangstas - May 27, 2024, 04:25:41 PM
A New SEW GM Will Be Named

Famous Monsters by Saliva plays over the pa and here comes Samantha Fame dressed in a short dark red blazer with a black silk shirt underneath. Her business slacks matching her blazer and pair of black high heeled stilettos cover her feet. Her red hair teased up on her shoulders as the SEF GM has a microphone in her right hand which she brings to her red lips while staying on the stage.

Samantha Fame: As The GM of SEF which means I do not run SEW, I do however have the authority over the new SEW GM to appoint whomever I want and without further ado, here she is, Stacy Wayne.

Famous Monsters plays once again with Stacy stepping out in her own stiletto high heels with black stretch pants tucked into them and a matching tank top. Her dark hair tucked back in a ponytail with her own red lips lifting her own microphone as she stands next to Samantha, both women proud of each other.

Stacy Wayne: Thank you Samantha, my friend, thank you for allowing me to run SEW and as my first order of business, I will making sure we have a new challenger to the Universal Champion since we are having this open challenge tonight. I will make sure the next challenger is the toughest, hardest, and most enduring fight of Taylor Andrews' life! So before our champion decides to inter-

And just like that, as if on cue, Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing all of this sold out Flint crowd to their feet for the Universal Champion who steps out in a pair of blue jeans, white sneakers with an old IXF shirt on and her blonde locks tied back in a loose ponytail making her look quite casual and sort of a throwback to her early days dominating the ring. Taylor steps out a bit koi sneaking between Samantha and Stacy who stand a bit sideways glaring at the Universal Champion who just throws her title up in the air inciting a deeper reaction from the crowd. She then lets the title drop to her right shoulder and calls for a microphone, so Samantha offers her own.

Taylor Andrews: No, no, no, not a chance Stacy. If you are going to pick my challenger who is supposed to pick themselves in this open challenge, well then, I will be here live in person to see who that is. So not that I am out here, now that the Universal Champion stands before you, who is next!?

Taylor lowering her mic to stare at Stacy, but glances at Samantha who shows no signs of getting involved.

Stacy Wayne: That is fine Taylor. I expected this. You are a great champion and I knew you would not want to miss what we are about to do. So without wasting your time, here she is, your next challenger.
rs
An Open Challenge From The Universal Champion

Back In The Game by Nonpoint plays over the pa and here comes Sara Marie strutting out in her ring gear with her blonde hair down and feathered a bit as it bounces with her steps. Sara marching right up in Taylor's face who stands her ground locking eyes with the next challenger to the Universal Champion. Sara reaching for a microphone and Stacy hands her one.

Sara Marie: Not expecting me? But Taylor I am more than ready for this opportunity and its about time someone like me got a shot you. I know I am not the most likely winner in a match with you, that I probably need help to beat you, and everyone expects me to get it. I will do this on my own and I will beat you on my own or I will go down fighting...on my own. This Friday, Evolution, you and I, one on one, and I promise that you will remember being in a fight with me!

Taylor smiles and brings her mic up.

Taylor Andrews: I really hope you do not break your promise Sara. If you do, I will break you to the point where you refuse to step in the ring with me or anyone else ever again. You have come a long ways and facing me one on one would be the best thing for your career because you have the tools, now if you can master how to use them and beat me, well that remains to be seen. But on Friday we will find out and you better keep your promise. So on that note, may the best woman win.

Taylor dropping her mic and moves her title off her shoulder in her left hand to extend her right hand out. Sara with the mic in her left hand extends her right to shake Taylor's hand. Taylor then pulls Sara's left hand up in the air with her right while the title is in her own left hand raised in the air. Sara pumping her right hand in the air and Whore plays over the pa for our Universal Champion who lets go of Sara's arm to pat her on the back and nod before disappearing to the back. Samantha and Stacy heading to the back as Sara heads to the ring.
rs
Main Event
6 Star Tag Team Championship Match
Chris Orton + Sara Marie + J X CA$H v. Daddy Mack(c) + LBD(c) + Simon Lee Nash(c)

Cash and Nash start this match after some goating from Cash to get Simon to start against him. Simon not hesitant, just confused as to why Cash wanted him and the two waste no time in getting acquainted. Simon punching Cash into a neutral corner, but gets pulled into the turnbuckles as Cash slips out. Cash off the ropes into a jumping calf kick to Simon's head, then pulls him up into a side headlock wrenching Nash hard. Simon fighting up top back Cash into the ropes shoving him across the ring. Cash springing back leaping up to get caught by Simon who spins around into a quick, but hard powerslam hooking a leg for a pin. Cash kicking out at two and Simon with a side headlock on him letting Cash up to run ahead into a bulldog. Simon looking for a crossface, but Cash scurrying away to his corner making a tag to Sara who heads to the top rope leaping off with the Dexter Drop to Simon sitting on him for the pin, but he kicks out at two. Sara getting up a bit in awe of the kick out, but puts the boots to Simon before lifting up for a swinging neckbreaker. Simon spins out and around hanging on to Sara to take her down with an arm drag. She pops back up and Simon with another arm drag into an armbar making her struggle to get back up. Sara getting to her feet though and Simon moves into a hammerlock, then a waistlock deliveriung a release german suplex flipping her on to her stomach. SImon rolling to his corner reaching for a tag and Mack letting LBD take it. The Womens Champion into the ring with a baseball slide dropkick and locks Sara in the Show Strangla making Mack smile, but yell sarcastically.

"DAT'S GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT!!!"

LBD with it locked in and Sara looking scared, struggling to get away and into the ropes, but too far away and here comes Cash off the top rope with a Gangsta Splash to LBD. Mack flying in the ring with a kick to Cash's head and rips him up to toss the gangstas out of the ring and follows him to keep him out. Sara making a tag to Chris who saunters in stalking LBD for Lights Out. She staggers up and almost gets caught, but catches Chris in the Southern Sleeper. LBD falling back to catch Chris with the body scissors right in the middle of the ring while Mack catches Cash with Da Shows Ova outside the ring. Sara running in the ring, but Simon comes in to cut her down with a spear and Chris taps out.
General Event Promos / Nikita Perry Takes Over as Lea...
Last post by The Perry Family - May 24, 2024, 10:14:13 PM
Nikita Perry is in the locker room with the perry sisters and cora blackheart she then begin throws a wooden chair to the wall she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry. look you know why Bunny and Tonya are the us Tag Team Champions its because they are good and the people know who they are where we at we are fighting for Nothing against each Other and not doing anything with our careers well that has to end right Now

Nikita Perry. Iam making myself the new Leader of the Devils Playground face it you 3 need my Help, and soon as we get some matches iam going try and get us some Tag Team Matches because le'ts face it we need to get back in our Game here and having me leading us to the new Generation is going to get us there.

Cruella Perry listen Nikita

Nikita Perry. IM Talking Cruella you got it if you 3 want your careers to go Nowhere fine im not here for that to worry about nothing im the new Leader of Devils Playground and you don't want that then fuck fine with me! it is time to make a stand and let everyone know who we are.

Sierra Perry she is Right Cruella she is right we been so concerned with Nothing that our careers are going nowhere and last time that happened u remember what happened then well it not going happen again 

Cora Blackheart. sounds fine to me we need to make names for ourselves here let our names be Known. Hell get the devils playground some Damm Championship gold. our careers are going nowhere!

Nikita Perry that what i want to hear now enough with trying to order me around cause im not going to listen to anyone this is probably our last chance to be Champions im stil new here to and you two got history here well sooner or later we are going be in the middle of the ring kicking ass raising hell and doing what ever we feel Like!

Sierra Perry we not sure about this, but you are right we need to get our names Noticed and to get our careers back on track!

Cruella Perry iam the Leader of devils playground 

Nikita Perry not anymore your Not now you want to be here and go nowhere trying to stop me from having my own career well that not going happen this is probably our last shot

Nikita Perry. Now sooner we get some matches sooner as i said before, we need to get some Number one Contender matches for us hope sooner that wil happen, now let's continue to talk about our careers or just act like children and go nowhere im here to be a champion 

Nikita Perry. good now finally we got get devils playground names out there once again im doing this for us now under my leadership we shall be champions and feared among everyone out there.

Cruella and Sierra look at each other with concern as they discuss what to do next

General Event Promos / Sometimes You Just Need Your F...
Last post by The Perry Family - May 23, 2024, 05:08:49 PM
Nikita perry. is shown hanging out outside of a diner she eats it she has been through so much, she goes back inside sits down she not sure what to do with her life, she is crossroads, with the perry sisters, and she is getting advice, from, her family and friends on what to do rather she stick with the perry sisters devils playground, she been getting sick to her stomach, with worry and concern, she gets back up, from her table, goes to order some food, and it takes her a while to get her food, and she picks a number and sits back down, and soon later somebody comes in see's Kita and sits down at her booth and smiles and begin to talk.

Wolf hey there sister can i Join you, 

Nikita Perry. Wolfie omg is it really you omg i missed you sit down where you been?

The Wolf well it has been a long while hasn't it wow last time i was in this area i left SEF And everyone thought i had gone to the great beyond, and thank god Jade was able to save my life in time or i would of really been a goner,

Nikita Perry. thank goodness oh Jade saved your Life, yeah i was depressed and everything being without you but omg i feel so much better now knowing your safe and alive, but yeah, have u heard why im not at the perry church right now.

The Wolf. I Heard from Jade yeah and im not surprised as to why i don't blame you at all Cruella is insane she takes Devil playground, way to seriously i can not say i blame her though she always been like that since the day her and Sierra started this entire mess in the first place.

Nikita Perry This Hole Devil Worshiping Mess in the First Place and she takes it to far, she thinks everyone that is involved with devil worshiping should be their only way of Life and that's it i want expand myself i want have fun and enjoy myself i don't want to stay stuck inside a church all my life, I want to enjoy myself and have fun.

The Wolf Shakes her head and Listens to what Nikita is Saying, when another friend shows up to Join them and she then begin to talk.

Jade West hey you two what is going on /

The Wolf Jade! omg your here what a reunion this Is sit down hey do you want some food ru Hungry,

Jade West it's All Right we are fine, i don't know what to say right about but im not surprised about, this at all Cruella is a asshole she always has been Sierra not so Much, im not sure what her problem is, she needs help she needs to chill and that about it Cruella needs to chill out

Jade West. i say if this keeps getting out of hand we might have to make a return to the Sef Ring, and have ourselves a Devil Playground vs Devil Playground,6 Woman Tag Team Match Devil Playground Rules.

The Wolf oh that be so cool if that wait would Managment go for it they do got a lot on their Mind right Now from what we been watching and hearing news about it is insane and crazy but they got enough warriors and woman wrestlers down there u2 don't need us

Nikita Perry. Ido trust me ido need my family i need you two, your my family Cruella and Sierra would always be my family no matter what but right Now, im not sure what to think i just wish she would calm down and relax

The Wolf wait where does Cora Blackheart fit in to all of this is she with Cruella and Sierra or is she normal like us.

Nikita Perry.im not so sure yet she stayed back with them we may have to talk to her and get this sorted out 

they eat their food, relax at the diner they are at and they relax and talk some more about their plan and try to get Nikita to feel better.

The Wolf does anyone know when your next match is going to be Up. from what i been noticing it has been quite a while

Nikita Perry i got no idea ido hope it is going to be happening soon, we need to get some ass kicking sooner the better somebody need to tell Cruella off before this hole thing get's worse but anyway let's eat before our food get cold.

they continue to eat their food,and relax at the diner and think about what is going happen next.

(The sound of a door behind the bar opens and a woman dressed in a pair of tight black shorts with a black belt that has diamonds and rubies, a red spaghetti strap tank top with a black business button up shirt that's open, and a pair of black leather riding boots that have pockets on the outsides walks in. This woman is none other than the SEF legend Liz B. Decker. She looks pissed off and very tired.....no jewelry.)

Liz B. Decker:
Someone better get me a Tito's, double, and on the rocks. In the mood I'm in, I need it.

(Liz sits down on the barstool as Simon is getting ready for the SEF 6 Star Championship Match as the bartender gets Liz her drink. She slams down half of it and puts her glass on the bar. She looks at Simon and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Boy, you better get shit straight. My husband doesn't have anyone on a chain or a leash. Not even me. If I want to go out and have a few drinks with Mack, I'm free to. And you're right about one thing about Norm, he is a crazy motherfucker. I used to like it but anymore.....I don't know. With the attack on Mack happening and he hasn't said a damn word to me if he did or not. No matter how I ask it, he avoids the questions. I really don't know what I'm gonna do if it was him. For you to go as far as calling me SEF's Bret Hart, thanks but I would say I'm more Hunter, Bret, and Shawn in the ring. Love to fly yet get right down and technical and use a little of my power to get a win. And we are playing for keeps because Lord knows if we're gonna make back. We're wanted: dead or alive!

(Liz looks down at her glass and starts to get choked up a little bit. She downs the rest and sits it back down on the bar. Liz looks at the bartender and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Now, give me my usual Maker's Mark......or hell!

(Liz gets up and goes behind the bar and grabs the bottle and plops her ass back on the barstool. She fills her glass to the brim and then takes a shot before putting the cap on the bottle. Liz takes a healthy drink and puts her glass on the bar.)

Liz B. Decker:
After we retain our SEF 6 Star Championships........I'm demanding him or whomever it was to come down to the ring and give Mack and the world answers. Not to knock Tina and I having the WAR Tag Team Championships but it shoulda been Mack and I but nope. Simon, I'm glad or hopeful that you understand I never pointed a finger at you. And Mack, wherever you are, you for damn sure understand that I would never in my life attack you and leave you for dead. Not after all you have done for me since I wanted come back years ago. All the time in the ring... getting my ass ready for maybe one more comeback and set shit straight. To put smiles on Bets and Billy's faces with momma holding gold and making them trolls who thought I was here all those years ago all pathetic liars. And also reminding Orton, it could a been him riding with IXF instead of the Famous Monsters without a damn "slip up". Now it's the Last Son of Nash. All three better recognize that I'm ready to chew up nails and spit bullets in the state of mind I'm in. X's memory better remember the last time that he was in the ring with Mack and I, he had help with getting a victory. Sara says she apart of of group that honors me and what I've done. It's flattered but I'm not taking the bait. They all want the gold I have and willing to do ANYTHING to get it all. Just hope Tay-Tay stays in the back unlike what happened the last time she helped X. I'll never forget and forgive her. Simon, you, Mack, and I are going in champs and walking out champs!!!

(Liz looks at Simon.)

Liz B. Decker:
Let's toast to another victory brother Nash. But know, I got a pair of GoDs thanks to my sweet brother if we throw up the original Too Sweet sign if we get ourselves in a jam. I'm ready!

(Liz raises her glass in the air in hopes and prayers of a victory with a great ol' Mack and The Last Son Of Nash.)
If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF