sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday

Started by Daddy Mack, May 07, 2024, 06:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

WAR 244 was over two weeks ago and saw the Marijuana Man ramble on about his name being NBD after announcing some matches for the night. The main event saw a new SEW Champion crowned and on Sacrifice 59 a new SEF World Champion was crowned along with new Womens Tag Team Champions. Burnout 34 saw Cliff o Clink continue to be a workhorse when he shut down J X CA$H in the main event. CA$H had attacked Phoenix earlier in the night making me wonder if he may have jumped me a few weeks back. Damn, its been maybe a month?! WAR 245 hosted a contract signing for Mayhem and a six pack match for a shot at the Impact X Title with a solid main event.

And so now we look to Carnage 45 which is TONIGHT!!! Its gonna be a night of tag team wrestling with a traditional tag match kicking off the night, an 8 woman tag team match, and a triple threat tag match for the US Tag Team Titles.

Mayhem is this Saturday and will feature two title matches fought in one on one bouts. Another singles match will be the CoC against yours truly and so I can personally say its a night you don't want to miss!!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF