sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Ultimate Protector and The Extreme Icon Are Gonna Win Tonight!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 11:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:75.218.188.140
Date Posted:30/08/2009 11:58 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
N/A
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
N/A
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades in to a view of the SEF Interview area of the Miller Centre in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. There is a man standing with a mic in hand with the King of SEF title on his right shoulder and wearing what appears to be his ring gear. The man is none other than Jordan Brooks. He looks in the camera and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Well, last week, I showed everyone exactly what I said I was gonna do. I walked into the match and came out a winner.  This week I'm tagging once again with my best friend's husband and to show why we are a great team. I know we've had our differences but this time around, he and I are on the same page. There's nothing that will stop us from beating the fuck outta Scorpion and Hank.
(The camera pans back and another man steps into the view of the camera and it's the International Champion and the one and only Mack. He is in his ring gear as well. Jordan looks into the camera with a slight smirk and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
You see boys, I don't think that you guys want to play with the big boys tonight. We got what it takes to hang with anyone. Tonight we will find out which one of our teams wants the win bad enough. Scorp, tonight, I will finally shut your damn mouth once and for all. I think that the reason that you are the way you are for is because Whitney beat you back in 2005 at Guilty As Charged for the SEF World Heavyweight title. So, come tonight I will shut your mouth and obtain  a win at the same time.
(Jordan turns to Mack and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Anything else you wanna add?
(Mack looks like he thinking and he says.)

Mack:
TBC By Mack!
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

Daddy Mack

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.212.36.91
Re:The Ultimate Protector and The Extreme Icon Are Gonna Win Tonight!
Date Posted:30/08/2009 10:26 PMCopy HTML

(His eyes are pretty glazed at that and Mack just smirks.)

MACK: Yea, Scorpion sucks man!

(Jordan smiles now and waits for more, but Mack says nothing and just looks around him staring at everything curiously.)

Jordan Brooks: So uh, nothing more to say, nothing about Hank?

MACK: Oh yea, hank sucks too!

Jordan Brooks: That all man?

(Mack just shrugs.)

MACK: I guess bro, lets go find Whitney and get her flying!

(Mack walks off grinning as Jordan shakes his head and follows him.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF