sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Eye Of The Tiger

Started by NBD, September 26, 2023, 10:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.163.124
Date Posted:28/04/2010 9:31 PMCopy HTML

So here we are just moments away from Extreme and from the Iron Man match where Shane Mack defends the SEF World Heavyweight Title against Steve Weigel and a lot of pride is also on the line with an added stipulation saying that the loser of tonight's match must become a bitch to the winner. Weigel has been fading away as of late, slowly becoming nobody after barely being noticed around here. Right now we open to a large dark foyer area with a ring and inside is Shane Mack in his ring tights and the SEF Title lays in the middle of the ring at his feet as Mack just stares down to the mat and the sound of Survivor's famous song EYE OF THE TIGER begins to play and soon the lyrics kick in.
Risin' up back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
just a man and his will to survive
so many times it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive
It's the Eye of the Tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all
with the Eye of the Tiger
Mack snaps up and stomps around, then runs the ropes, leaping over the title as he bounces back and forth, side to side, then he runs up the turnbuckles and does a back flip, spins around and does a crotch chop, then bends down grabbing his title and slings it over his shoulder as the song continues on.
Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds until we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive
And he's watching us all
with the Eye of the Tiger
The view cuts away to black and we soon see Mack driving down the night road in some fancy sports car, he shifts into gear and speeds along as the song continues.
Risin' up straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive
We flash back to the ring now and then to the car and then a flash to the face of Steve Weigel and then it loops back showing all three views as the song continues.
and he's watching us all with the eye
of the tiger........
And now the view rests back on Mack inside the ring in the dark unknown, title over his shoulder, arms crossed over his chest and a serious, stone cold expression on his face and then he speaks.
Where ya at Steve, where ya been, what the fuck is going on? Ya cut some kinda deep promo and ruin anything ya may have had going for ya to try and sound real, well look here son cause there ain't nobody more real than Shane Mack in this business. You think that one so called real promo makes ya fee oh so good, its gonna make ya somebody, its gonna give ya the boost to beat me, well think again. Every goddamn promo I do speaks from the heart, it comes from me, it is real. So c'mon Steve, stop being a bitch, its bad enough your gonna have to get used to being one tomorrow and for the next, shit, how long does this last again?
He laughs and smirks now, looks a bit cocky as Mack does because he can and says.
No set time on how long your to remain my bitch and yes you will become my bitch because as I just said, your already acting like a bitch, you got the best attitude for being one because you are one, so know your role son and shoot The Rock because Mack is your master and that ain't no disaster, that's just the fucking truth and a real muthafuckin' shoot and if ya don't like it, then son...KISS THIS!
He does a crotch chop and catches his title, then brushes his hair back and moves forward hopping out of the ring and the camera view is moved forward and Julie says.
Nice Mack, now lets go get you ready, maybe a little show before the show tonight!
Mack just smirks and Julie turns as Mack comes up by her, but she now lowers the camera and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF