sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Medieval torture devices'Knighthawk Extreme Promo'

Started by Knighthawk, September 29, 2023, 09:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:31/05/2010 11:19 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)] The Dark Prince
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/font]

[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]n/a[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]. Well the entire staff of SEF might not give The Dark Prince of royal nobility Aproper welcome and most likely alot despise him and most probably loath the ground he walks on but none can deny the fact why you need some dirty work done that requires cold blooded ice water running through A mans veins you call up Knight Hawk.Thus thats what  Lucas Rodgers did in asking Knighthawk to cripple his brother Justin.We find Knighthawk in A old medieval dungeun .Such A place was made famous by his home country of england.We see A ancient torture rack device that stretches every body part till their ripped off.And standing beside it is none other then Knight Hawk.

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knight Hawk::Greetings mindless wankers it is I Knighthawk,here with you at A brillant of A masterpiece that I have just purchased.This medieval torture device was once used for murders ,thieves and just anyone who pissed off the leaders of my country.As I go by piece after piece of the torture and pain of the history of these beatiful items.Some still have blood on the guilotines from years gone by of beheading its victoms.The agony of knowing your going to breath your last breath as your neck is placed on the cutting block is to horrible for most to imagine but I am not everyone.To me these devices are much alike.We have more in common then you will ever know.I love to cause pain.Its my life,my job to hurt anyone and I have the power to kill A career or let it survive.Will I show any mercy on my targets Wednesday night?If you think I will you must be the dumbest wankers alive.Most of the so called stars are bragging about either their family history or who they were trained by,you know who I was trained by?I was trained by ...me myself and I,Bobby James you can train all you want,run all you want,hell run all the way back to Boston for all I bloody care.But wait after the battle royal to run because I want you to run to mommy and daddy to tell them who sent you packing with A jammed neck and two closed eyes for your efforts of competing.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk paces the damp stone tiled floor as he spots his favorite device of all.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Well look at this my favorite of all these contraptions,A Iron Maiden.This is my favorite because it does not kill its occupyer but let them lingure on for hours sometimes day till they die or lose A limb.Just like A bear at a campers food supply there will be so many opponents to chose from first.Will I go after Justin first to eliminate him from competing in SEF or will I pick each and everyone apart and save the best pain for last.The contract has been signed by the way and you justin your career is living on borrowed time.Tick tock tick tock Justin I am counting the hours to collect my bounty and whats rightfully mine The international title.Most are saying Im cold hearted but they forgot one little detail I have no conscience and if yopur ole lady interfers she will be taken out as well knocked up or not.And I do hope the slow thinking drool monkey jagger trys to save you because I will knock the stupid out of him as well.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk lays A skeleton on the chopping block as the guilotine chops its head off[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Just like this skeleton who was tortured through life and left here to rot the guilotine is used out of shear heart to ease the suffering and even though Im cold hearted after I have toyed with you all long enough I will jam your necks deep into your body and put you out of your miserys.See you all at extreme wankers.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The cameras fade as its focused up close on the beheaded skull.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]End of r/p[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF