sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Ash's Extreme Promo 2

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Re:Ash's Extreme Promo 2
Date Posted:06-24-2010 9:50 AMCopy HTML

[x]

The following roleplay may contain material deemed inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]

Tarnished20Legacy20Banner.jpg legacy banner picture by kristinbenoit97

|| Roleplay ;;;Heading ;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ Tarnished Legacy/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;Song ;;;~ Let's GO by Trick Daddy|| MComments ~ sorry left my comp and my son was playing with the keys ;-) ||

{{Ash looks up at a monitor in the house show arena's gym and sees Mr. Sterling's comments}

Ash:"You must think you're really something special, don't you Sterling?  {he executes a perfect jumping tornado kick} "You're learning MMA?  I'm honored that you take me, even though I'm not signed with the NFC, just with a state recognized team that seriously that you would train in my speciality.  I have spent the greater part of my life training with the masters of martial arts all over the world.  The last three years I have dedicated to submission grappling, not just MMA. You've had two classes and you think you can roll with me?  Hell, my wife could beat you and she just got off of maternity leave!  Now you may have an advantage with wrestling.  I've only been training with the O'Bannon chuckleheads' father for a couple years now.  Most people who come into the SEF have years of training.  Some like Justin, Mack, and Strife have trained all over the world and for many years.  Sounds like my martial arts career.  {He grins.} Yet again, I am able to counter.  In fact, I am going to be heading out to the arena in a bit to face one of the O'Bannons to show you what I can do."  {he smirks} "I think the entire Tarnished Legacy is going to be featured at this house show."

quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF