sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Knox takes control extreme 178

Started by Kristin Fox, October 01, 2023, 12:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:23/07/2010 5:59 PMCopy HTML

Knox20OBannon20Banner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97

.//Roleplay Title\\. .//People Mentioned/Used\\. //.Record\\. .//Stalk Me\\. .//Out Of Character\\. 
Knox taking control extreme 178read itFormer SEF Hardcore champ/Staff Sgt Marine ReconBlank 

"The Lethal Weapon"
{Knox walks into the Shattered Reality locker room in black jeans, black shirt, boots, and a white blazer.  He has a manilla file folder in one hand.  He walks over and knocks on a door and then paces back and forth in front of his brother Riot.  Jade and Dusty walk out of their dressing room with Carly.}

Knox:"Take a seat girls, {he looks at them and shakes his head} I see Hayden didn't decide to join us.  It doesn't matter since Lucas decided to be a cry baby and quit, I'm taking over."

{Jade crossed her arms and lifted a well arched eyebrow}

Jade:"Who said you get to be the boss?  Riot is the older brother you know!"

Knox:"Let's start with the fact that Riot has always said he didn't want to deal with the politics.  Second, because I said so.   Now, we have matches this week and I wanted to first off tell you Jade and I wanted to tell Hayden to knock the bullshit off.  Either use Carly for your spokesperson or don't but if you do then realize who you are facing.  I don't have time for the crap that you have going on with Ashlee Madden because you were to busy at the spa or getting your nails done that you didn't realize that the person you swore that would team with you isn't teaming with you.  She's teaming with Gracie Payne.  {Dusty squeaked and then put on a bored look) "That's right, Maegan and Gracie are teaming.  They are calling for a loser leaves match where the person pinned loses the SEF contract.  So for your little tag match, I'm pulling rank and saying that Hayden and Jade are going to be in this match.  {Dusty looked relieved that her husband was taking charge} "You can chose loyalty over skill and keep her in the match as much as possible since she's abandoned your team already.  Save your energies to back up Dusty when you guys do what you do to help Lacey defeat Johnny Camaro for the title.  Now, {he turns to Riot}  in our match we have againist Ash and Justin we have the better partner.  Their partner Strife has gone silent and just sulks around the arena for his matches and dissapears again.  Now Sterling on the other hand had a meeting with Mike and I and with Sterling's attorney.  I offered him and Ashlee a spot within Shattered Reality but they do not want to be apart of a stable but the opportunity to humilate Ash and Justin is too good to pass up.  He has already shown that he will do whatever it takes to both beat and humilate them.  He's already under Ash's skin, no matter how much he wants to pretend that he's not.  This is a perfect time for us since Ashlee is gone for the week.  He'll be training almost 24/7 like I used too before I married and had a child.  We know our opponents better than anyone here.  So lets start acting like it, people."
The Lethal Weapon

chrisdaniels.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Name  "The Lethal Weapon" Knox O'Bannon
Weight 240
Height 6'2
Finishing Move OBannon Lockdown
Trademark O'Bannon Buster
Managing/Dating  Dusty Rodgers-O'Bannon

Disclaimer : This is a layout made by Luke You may use it because it is a free layout created by him. However, if you want to use his layout you have to promote his work and keep the disclaimer on so he can make more and better layouts than this. Thank you for using a layout created by Luke

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF