sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Shane's Really Had It

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 02, 2023, 08:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.33.178
Date Posted:10/10/2010 4:31 PMCopy HTML
Liz

WARNING 
This roleplay may contain graphic content not suitable for children to see. It may contain strong language, sexual reference and damn good roleplaying, if you think you can't handle that click the x in the corner and close the browser. If you want to continue in your journey, then please proceed to read on, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Roleplay Title: Shane's Really Had It
People Used/Mentioned: Shane Jericho/Troy Storms, Nick Torres, Rick Reynolds, Hal Havoc

Music Inspiration: "Whoop A Man's Ass" by Trace Adkins
OOC: Here this goes for Shane
When the show comes on the air it shows Shane backstage with that same look in his eyes, and he really has had it now. He could careless about winning now, and he is even teaming up with Cody to take on two tag team that he could careless about. He took one look at the card, and just ripped it up cause it the the stupid words about Cody and him now they want to call them the So-Called Jericho's. He found that disrespectful to their family, and he hates everyone in the back except for his girlfriend Brandy and his brother Cody. He isn't gonna take this, and is gonna do something about it. He glares at the camera as he starts talking.

Shane Jericho

Alright I really have had it now, and Cody and me are not called the So-Called Jericho's. I hate that name, and no I hate all of you in the back except for Brandy and Cody. We are called the Jericho Army get it right next time. I mean really I am sick and tired of getting disrepected like that why cause we are the adopted brothers of Y2J, and we give it our best out that for what for our peers to make fun of us. I hate to break it to you it isn't gonna work cause we are gonna do something about it as I don't about Cody, but I really tired of this stupid treatment. Get it through our thick skulls that being adopted into a great family isn't a bad thing infact it saved us, and it isn't bad either. You all want to ruin our good name cause of we are adopted, then I got this to say hell with you. You see we might be teaming  up, but we aren't doing this for you no we are doing this for the fans since they are the real reason why do this not anyone of  you. Troy, Nick, Rick & Hal go ahead make fun of me I really don't care anymore. You see all you doing is firing us up, so keep on doing what your doing. Next time you want to insult Cody and me make sure that you put our real tag team name on the card that is right, and it is the JERICHO ARMY. Just cause our stable name is called the Unbreakables with my girlfriend being the manager don't mean that is what Cody and me use for our tag team name, and you all are not worth my time anyway as I am done talking about this match. I am gonna warn the two tag teams we are facing that you will have a hard fight on your hands cause I am not gonna be nice in that ring cause I am tired of being nice to anyone that has a problem with Cody and me, and you all will regret everything you said about it as it is only a matter of time.

Shane gets up from the couch, and walks out of the room slapping the door behind him. He is wearing his wrestling attire, and heads down the hallway as the show fades to black.

TBC: No One

End of role play
 Adopted Yes, But That Don't Mean Anything To Our Family
This Layout Was Made For The Jericho's by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF