sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Time For Whitney To Start Taking Her Kingdom Back With Kicking A Pain Out

Started by founder, February 06, 2014, 12:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens up to a view of inside an office where there is a woman sitting on a desk wearing a sparkly pretty sky blue (almost the same blue as the color of her eyes) haltered tank top that has a circle cut out in the middle for all to see her ample mommy cleavage, a pair of a sparkly pretty sky blue (almost the same blue as the color of her eyes) designer belt looped booty shorts with a diamond studded belt, a pair of a sparkly pretty sky blue (almost the same blue as the color of her eyes) designer wrestling boots and she sports a necklace from Jewelmint collect called "Renegade" that is a necklace  that goes down her chest and the blot at the end that's encrusted with pearls, rubies, citrines, and peridots that rests beautiful on her cleavage that only being a mom could give her. She's got her dark ruby red slightly curly hair down and it cascades down her back and in front over her shoulders . With closer inspection, this woman  is none other than the SEF Founder and War/Anarchy Owner, Whitney Marret. She sit up on her desk with her long luscious legs in Indian style with a smile on her face. Whitney takes in a long breath and soon speaks her mind only like she can.

Whitney Marret
Tonight I enter into a match that where you must go hardcore enough to take the woman's clothes off to gain a pinfall or make the person tap out. I wouldn't be okay with this but I am sick and tired of people thinking that SEF is a place where you can come in and be lazy. No way in hell. You see when I came out from the shadows with my Native king at my side, it brought out a whole different me. The Whitney Marret that you see before you will not take shit from anyone....anymore. I don't give a damn if you're the top talent of this company or the lowest of jobbers, you don't hold up your end of the shit.....you'll be getting in the ring to really see where you stand. Just like my opponent tonight, Kimberly Pain, will find out that once I get my hands on you and finally nail my Fall of a Kingdom, it's gonna be all over for lil Miss Pain. All she has been doing is being Tina's and Mack's fuck-whore as of late. Kim, you maybe with MY CHOSEN champ but after I get my hand on you, good ol' PW is gonna drop you like a bad habit. You are going to be a beaten....broken...battered mess by the time the match ends. I'm out to show the world that yes, I am a mother of two kids, I try to be a good old lady to my Native King, a very successful businesswoman, and to all of my employees and everyone across this planet.....I try to be a great friend because let's face it, in this business, friends are hard to come by. I am not a woman that you should take lightly. I've defeated men the likes of Michael McMoney, Viper, and my Showsteala...The Mack and women like Lita, Trish Stratus, Taylor Andrews, Kristin Fox, and my best friend, Julie. Kim, I've captured gold from those men and woman and made history at the same time. I've learnt from them and know how to use everything that I've learnt.....and become dominant. And I've got something new in my back pocket that I've learnt from watching the one that I've declared the Future face of SEF....you may know him. Quite personally. Your old man, Phoenix Winterborn. I'll get right down hardcore like Mack....what I would call brawling ability of PW....and the dominant, psychological Viper like....with the ruthless aggression and all out . You ain't got a prayer. And tonight I will utter at the end of our match and the end of your SEF and SEW career.

The sound of a door opening and closing is heard as Whitney smile and you can see her dimple on her right sideofher face. A man is a jet black swat gear is seen entering the view and Whitney unfolds her legs and legs her legs hang off the edge of the desk with a smile. She grabs her Native King by his vest and yanks him to her, closing her legs around his waist and locking her ankles together, looks up into his eyes with a lustful sparkle in her eyes and says to A Native Americano.

Whitney Marret
And tonight is when you, my Norm, take our Warrior and step up to plate and claim in a loud roar your going after the gold. That's my feeling. Are ya feeing me, babe?

Whitney slides her hand down Norm's side and reaches around his his ass and pulls him in closer to her, in almost wanton, wanting to hear his WAR plan.

A Native Americano
[ /font]

NBD

The plan is real simple, We walk into that ring and we take Matt Ward, we take Simon Lee Nash, and we produce what is to be a kick ass opening match that will set the stage for WAR. Will we win, will we get a title shot at The Showtime, that depends on your chosen one because you know my goal is Justice!?!

A Native Americano laying a wild kiss on Whitney owning his southern belle with love as he lays her back on the desk, reaches down to slip her shorts up enough to slip his dick out of his pants and drive into her making the CEO moan loud echoing through the office. The Director directing himself over her pounding his old lady the way she likes slapping skin with every hard thrust. Whitney moaning louder and louder holding on to A Native Americano with her legs locked around his waist and moves her hips with the High Chief. A Native Americano giving it to her good and keeps going with unbelievable stamina working his old lady over good making us wonder if she'll have laryngitis!?! But no wonder as to the moment of climax when Whitney claws at the back of his neck and holds on to A Native Americano as he thrust hard and deep cumming inside his old lady while she creams all over the Director's cock. And they settle into a kiss coming to let their juices mingle as they lay right there on the desk making out to close the scene and leave us with raging hormones before WAR.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF