sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalworldsew womensworld tag team titlessewix titleUnderground Title
iconinternationaluswomens evolution6 star tag teamtv titlethc titleus tag team
war titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamtitan titlewomens tag team24/7xtreme titlefranchise title

The SEFWUN Queen Has Arrived

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 07, 2019, 10:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Yes, its true, the Golden Gal is now your queen of SEFWUN. The reigning Universal Champion is taking her throne and she will do it on Wednesday night...on WAR! There is no one to stop her, to oppose her, to threaten her reign atop SEFWUN. She will show up as she pleases and make the whole world bow before her like the queen she is. The Golden Gal is coming to WAR 207 and she will be watching everyone, scouting anyone who dares even think about coming for her championship.

(I Miss The Misery by Halestorm plays over the pa of the Little Ceasars Arena in Detroit Michigan bringing the jam packed crowd into a frenzy for the Universal Champion. Tina stepping out in knee high stilleto heels and black leather pants matching the boots. She also wears a leather jacket and her blonde hair in a tight ponytail with silver hoop earrings dangling from her ears. Some bright red lipstick and her Universal Title along with the Anarchy Women's Title she threw away at Wrestle X. One over each shoulder and the Golden Gal struts up the steps into the ring and gets a microphone. She steps in the middle of the ring looking like the star of the show she is and says.)

"Fifteen wrestlers fight in this ring tonight to compete for my Universal Championship next week on WAR, but I say, why wait!? I want a match tonight, its why I fought so damn hard for all these years, to compete night in and night out, yet I reach the top and I don't get that chance, I don't have the opportunities to seize the show because the show is not consistent. That is why I hold two titles once again because I saw a glimmer of hope for another show, for Anarchy to return. I never lost this Women's Title and I will remain Women's Champion until someone legitimately takes it from me. I'll put it on the line tonight on WAR if that's what it takes to get a match, although I prefer my challengers earn their shot like tonight in the battle royal, but at this point I want action and I want it now!"

(The crowd cheering for that and Tina just continues without showing she cares.)

"I am willing to wait until the main event where I belong, so I will go backstage to my dressing room where I will wait for a match tonight on WAR and my room is not hard to find. Its the one with the X on the door, for Impact X, so if you want the Queen of SEFWUN in this ring tonight, you got me!"

(Tina drops the mic with a static pop and I Miss The Misery plays over the pa as she exits the ring to walk up the ramp with a sway of her hips, then she disappears behind the curtain to leave us all wait and wonder who will challenger the Universal Champion tonight on WAR!?!?)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF