sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

You Must Be Suicidal (Nick Torres)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 05, 2023, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:75.219.69.236
Date Posted:31/05/2009 3:00 PMCopy HTML

Westsiders Edge is the Arrogant Asshole
You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAG!
Da Ganstas Are 4 Life
(Or maybe just an idiot to think you take on Nick Torres and beat him and keep him out of action, yes, Suicide Hank faces Nick Torres next week for the International Title and tonight in a big six man tag. Hank is a cocky asshole and Torres, he's the arrogant asshole and the difference, Torres has backed up more than Hank has, least here in SEF and well that is what matters in this company. We find Torres sitting in the back of a diner at a table, he's dressed in black as usual, shades on and a glass of water in front of him. Probably waiting for his bro Mack, so while he waits he cuts loose a little like he's known to do.)
Nick Torres: So I get to deal with this no talent hack, this waste of space, this worthless wrestler who thinks he's some badass hardcore suicidal maniac, but really he's the biggest joke in the industry, well, next to that faded out never was punk Matloock. Hell, the two are cut from the same cloth, their probably the same person, both amount to absolutely nothing!
(Torres takes a drink of water and smirks.)
Nick Torres: Ya think ya gonna be the one to take the title off me now do ya Hank. Ya think ya send me out of SEF, keep me down, pu tme out of action, son, you have no idea what's in store for you, but I'll give ya that part of your name, Suicide, that is what your doing coming at me making absurd claims you can't back up. At Reckless Rebellion your gonna step in the ring with me and if you want to get an idea of what it'll be like, then think about two years ago at Unscripted. Remember that Hank, I do! You faced Viper for the World Title and he squashed you, the main event was over in seconds, you were apart of history no doubt, you went down as the worst challenger in SEF and next week you live up to that legacy!
(He continues smirking.)
Nick Torres: Tonight we each got two partners, but we'll get our hands on eah other regardless and when we do the match will be over just like that unless one of your partners is able to save your pathetic ass. You will never be a champion in SEF, I'll see to that no matter if its my title or another you go after, Suicide Hank will not get gold here, not on my time. You haven't earned anything except to get your ass kicked and that will be my pleasure to take care of tonight and next Sunday.
(He turns his head to the side and nods, then looks back.)
Nick Torres: See ya soon Hank and hopefully you choke on your words after I kick them down your throat and hopefully for SEF you don't make it back in the ring for a while.
MACK: Hell yea bro, knock that bitch outta here!
(Mack comes into view and knocks his fist with Torres, then sits down across from him.)
Nick Torres: Oh I will, how about you though, ready to lose your belt to, uh, whoever that kid is your facing?!
MACK: Oh yea man, I don't know if I can beat him, he's all over the place so fast ya never even see him.
(They both just laugh and the waitress comes over.)
Waitress: You need something to drink?
MACK: Water is fine.
Waitress: Ok, ready to order or ya all need a few?
MACK: I'm pretty hungry, how about you bro?
Nick Torres: Yea, lets eat now.
MACK: Alright, well give us until ya bring my water out and we'll be ready.
Waitress: Ok, take your time.
(She walks off to get the water as Mack and Torres scan the menu and so we leave them be and fade away to black.)
-x- Disclaimer -x -
This layout is a fucking layout that means shit to me and personally, I didn't make it anyways, so take if you want, beat it, abuse it, rape it, sodomize it, trash it, burn it, do whatever ya want to it, take it for your own and claim it as your own like I did, but remember, its the Roleplay that means anything in the post, so yea, take the layout, later.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF