sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Nikky's Quicky's

Started by Johnny Camaro, April 07, 2023, 11:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.237.112
Date Posted:16/02/2010 9:44 PMCopy HTML

.:::The Panic in the Motor City:::.

VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.
Roleplay Title:
OOC message:
Nikky Venom is standing in the ring, his music still playing. It fades out and Nikky lifts the microphone to his mouth. "Ladies and Gentlemen, here I stand in the middle in the ring as your United States Champion...Or as Santino Marrella would say 'I am the cam-pe-on-a of the 'Nited States'.'" He says impersonating Marella. "Speaking of which I'm starting and finishing what Santino invented, except instead of the 'Honkimeter' it will be the 'Vipimeter'. The record for title being held is 66 days, this obviously going to be broken by me and I will become the greatest man to ever hold the 'Nited States title."

"As for Extreme, I face the team of Drunky and Mrrrrrrrr Misory...Misory. Every week these two have been fighting eachother and still winning the tag match, but this week they won't win they will just destroy each other. Sandman will probably be too drunk to make it to the ring and Emmett will just give up. Tonight, me and Johnny, THE INFECTION will win the tag team titles and we will hold it proudly. Night Y'all!" The Camera fades out.

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF