sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Stirring it Up! .. Wrestle X rp1

Started by Lacey Daniels, September 25, 2023, 05:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:89.243.68.122
Date Posted:28/03/2010 1:34 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Fighters:Accomplishments:OOC:
Stirring it up!?????mmm maybe ...Chris Orton ? lol / Vikky LynnNone .. yet!just wanted to add to the hype! lol

LACEY DANIELS

Smokey McWeed is standing backstage waiting to conduct some interviews with EFNW's hottest superstars and while he waiting puffing (of course!). He spies Lacey Daniels walking by and hollers at her.

SMcW: Hey Lacey what ya doing here .. I didn't think you was on the card baby?

Lacey looks over and scowls at Smokey as she steps up to him.

LD: What am I doing here? Well that's for me to know and for you to figure out ... come on Smokey, there must be at least one brain cell that ain't fried

SMcW: Well now Lacey that ain't a nice way to ....

Lacey snickers as she interupts.

LD: Oh whatever ... how the hell do you keep a job around here?! .. I'm here for a few reasons some of which I'm going to share and some of which I'm not. So pin em back and listen real close ... I'm here to show the world and the dumb-ass promoter exactly why I should have been involved at Wrestle X ...

SMcW: You gonna interfere in the Women's title match?

LD: Duh Smokey if I was ... and quite frankly why the hell shouldn't I as both of those bitches need putting in their place .. I'd hardly let you in on my plans now would I? ...

SMcW: Well it's just it's a Hardcore match .. so no DQ, no countout ... anything could happen ...

Lacey raises an eyebrow and steps back to look again at Smokey.

LD: Guess you're not as much a dope as you smoke eh? ... 

Smokey raises an eyebrow himself and then gets a thoughtful expression on his face.

SMcW: Um .. say that again? 

Lacey shakes her head in disbelief.

LD: Never mind ... officially I'm here to be in Chris Orton's corner when he retains his European championship against those two losers Johnny Camero and Steve Weigel .. unofficially ... well I'll leave that to your imagination but believe this ... after tonight everyone will know who the real women's champ should be!

Lacey smirks as she turns and walks away.

End of rp

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF