sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Weigels Return(Extreme R/p)(Orton,Shane,Jade,Hayden,Lacey Read!

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 27, 2023, 08:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:12/05/2010 4:48 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Sometimes in life what we set out to do doesn't always go the way we want it too. Sometimes on the road of life we fall and some never get back up, but yet a few who do come back to fight. Almost a month ago Weigel and Shane stood in the ring face to face and gave it their all. Thou Shane won and Weigel lost, Weigel learn that nothing comes easy in life. Now Weigel is Shane's lacky, yet he hasn't gave up on what he set out to do. So whats next for him? Will Weigel use Shane to get close to that championship or will he give up on his dream altogether? Is Weigel turning face because on Extreme he sounded like he was? All question that were about to find out. I'm only a narrator... A poor lacky myself trying to get to the bottom of the truth. So lets get this started.

The scene begins with Steve going through book after book looking upset for some odd reason. When he is finish with one book he tosses it to the side and grabs for another one. He looks up glaring into the camera. At first not relizing the camera was even there. When he does see the camera he tries to smile, but its like he can't.

Steve Weigel - I been running around getting him drinks. Doing this and that. Bring him his weed. Buying his weed. When I'm not doing that shit I'm studying up on him. Is there a weakness he has? Every man has to have a weakness right? Its not like he is a god or anything, yet I can't find nothing so for to help me. So I sit back a wait. Thats all I can do.

Steve stands up pacing across the locker room like a mad rabbit.

Steve Weigel - I just got done a while ago watching what Lacey and Jade had to say about me and I'm not mad or anything, but what they said isn't all true. Yes I liked Lacey but thats over with. But your wrong saying that I have a smile on my face because I might get to touch you. See really I don't even feel right in thi match. I'm teaming with two women which is ok with me. Yet I have to fight three women. I don't believe a man should hit a woman unless the woman steps into a man's shoe and hits him first. So I won't be throwing the first punch but I won't let a woman run over me too.

Steve stops pacing the floors in his locker room and looks into the camera with a blank look on his face.

Steve Weigel - Now to talk about what I did to Chris Otron and why I did it. Orton is everything I'm not. He walks around here trying to punt people in the head calling it something like darkness. So Chris if you have something to say to me about what I done to you, be a man and walk up to my face and ask me for a match. Because truth be told I'm not going to turn down a match.

Steve walks over to the chair and sets down staring at the ground.

Steve Weigel - Jade and hayden wants to call me names. Well I'm not going that route. I have heard them all from lil stick wiggle to steve whiner. So I'm used to it and it doesn't get to me anymore. Yet what I don't understand is how I'm a pathetic loser. Why? Because I'm shane's lacky? I put that in our match that if I lost I would be his lacky and if he lost he would be mine and I don't go back on my word. Yeah I don't see eye to eye with everything shane does. Like cheating on his wife with other woman, but thats not mine business. Its his and when the time comes he will have to pay for his sins. Does that make him a bad guy? No that makes him a bad husbend. It makes him human, because we all mess up in life and when we face god at the end of time we all will have to anwser to him for what we did in life.

Steve gets up and walks over to a little icebox. He bends down and opens the icebox and takes out a Jack Daneils bottle. Weigel gets to his feet and looks into the camera.

Steve Weigel - I can end this promo with my line in the end its always my suicide, yet I just done feel like that tonight. So let me finish this how I want too. Lacey, jade and hayden tonight you dont walk into the ring with the weigel of the past, but a new man. Tonight I will win and if Orton wants to come down then I will be ready for him too. So with that said let me say this.

Steve takes a drink of jack and lifts the bottle in the air.

Steve Weigel - Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses!

Steve smirks and turns around walking out of his locker room as the camera fades into blackness.
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF