sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Jayden Hartley Extreme 173 promo

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 09:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:31/05/2010 1:08 PMCopy HTML

__.xxJayden Hartley
JadeBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
info goes here...
{The newly renamed Jayden Hartley drags her bags through an airport in St. Louis, Mo.  She checks the address in her hand again with a look of resigned annoyance on her face.  She'd done a lot of thinking since the last Extreme and with lack of a mind altering substance things were very clear to her.  Lacey Daniels was to blame for all of her troubles in SEF. She was an uptight rich bitch who had always been the source of her troubles, ever since she won scholarship to Bishop Carol High School several years before.  Now she was on a mission to see what the hell was up with Steve Weigel whacking off to a picture of Shane Mack's wife.  Jayden sighed.  She felt sorry for Steve.  All he'd known was self serving bitches before and somewhere along the way developed a crush on the most unattainable woman of them all.  even though Jayden missed Corez and actually thought she'd have a lasting relationship there, she realized why would want the unnattainable?  She realized that she and Steve had a lot in common.  They'd been screwed countless times and at least Jayden could say all the times she'd been screwed she'd enjoyed them.  Now she wanted to slow a bit and after seeing Steve naked she considered he was worth at least a couple months time.  She flagged down a cab and gave him the address.  When she finally reached the house, she had to wave through SEF crews waiting to see what Weigel was going to do next.  They all started raining questions on her as soon as she stepped out of the cab}
Jayden:"Look, what I'm doing here is none of your business but, this is the perfect opportunity to tell you what I'm going to do.  See, on Extreme I have a match for the Television title.  I've been to nonchalant about things that are happening to me in SEF and now I'm sick of it.  I need to show the world why Mack allows me to follow him around.  First things first however, I have had years of problems with Lacey and after I leave here then I'm sure Amy will come looking for me.  I'll be more than ready for Extreme when the time comes.  Once I shut down that smug little bitch and take her television title away, then I'll move on to the main event where her little bestie thinks she can step in the ring with the great Shane Mack for a shot at the title?  {the crew joins her in a laugh} "Yeah right, maybe if Lucas didn't have his head up his ass he might possible be enough of a threat for Mack to a little less than bored with his lack of worthy competition.  There is already trouble brewing in Shattered Reality or Shattered Dreams, whatever the fuck they are calling their little group.  {she pauses to think} Wait, I seem to remember in British Stampede another group going by the same name.....I think it was The Gregory family that did it.....{she pauses to think again} In fact, I'm sure of it.  It was Shannyn Gregory, her little brother Shane, and Shane's wife Jordan, and maybe a couple of...{she finally smiles} Oh, that's right.  I know why you think you can use the name.  The Nigh Family was in that group.....yeah, now that I think of it, it was created by Brandon Gregory, Shannyn's brother because he married Riot's aunt Andrea!  {she claps her hands delightedly} You guys really suprise me with how generic and unoriginal you guys can be.  I hope you got permission.  I would really hate to think that Riot would get sued by his own family....Actually, {she starts laughing} "It serves them right.  People may call me a skank?  Well they haven't seen anything yet! I mean Riot's aunt, not Andrea but Beth I think her name is.....oh my god, she had an affair with....{pauses} No, I'm not going to go into that soap opera.  I have enough problems trying to get back on Justin's good side with out calling out things that have happened to his family.  {press starts coming up with different things and she reacts when they mention his uncles} "No, don't.  I will say one thing.  It wasn't his Uncle Christopher that he holds up to Godlike status.  His Aunt Kaitlyn had a built in skank meter that kept them a mile away from her husband and her son.  She was actually a great woman, one of the few who didn't want anything in return for helping anyone.  She was a truly selfless woman.  Unfortunately, other members of her extremely huge family aren't that way.  In fact, somewhere along the way I think she's even related to the Dynasty Divas, {she spits the words out as if they are nasty} I really don't care.  Anyway, I have to get inside."

{Jayden uses the key that she lifted and copied from Steve's keyring to let herself into his house.  The only room that seems to be somewhat free of beer bottles is a clean kitchen. Jayden heaves a sigh of relief.  A nasty kitchen and she'd vomit before running back to Canada.  She finally finds Steve's darkened bedroom.  He's asleep with his arm thrown over his face.  He moves a bit and Jayden smirks. He sleeps naked.  Jayden removed her clothes before humming the words to "Save a horse, ride a cowboy," before doing just that.  She leans down to kiss him trying to wake him while she's going to town on him...}

Jayden{moaning}:"Wake up, Weigel, you're getting laid."
{he looks up at her and she leans down to bite his neck before bringing his hands to her breasts}
Weigel:"What the.."
Jayden:"You are big, Stevie..."  {she grounds down on him} "I know it might have been awhile but its much more fun if I'm not doing all of the work....{she finally gets him to roll over on top of her} "Come on Steve, show me what you got."
©vindictive soul Made for ??? by Jen at DAF dont be stupid and steal... just come on by and request one instead of claiming it as your own...

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:70.230.186.107
Re:Jayden Hartley Extreme 173 promo
Date Posted:03/06/2010 6:39 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The scene opens to Weigel staring down at miss Hartley. Weigel smiles at her and starts to thrust slowly.

Steve Weigel - I guess were passed the saying hi part... (he chuckles a bit)

Steve leans in and kisses her softly for a second before raising up and thrust faster. Jayden moans a bit as she bites her upper lip and closes her eye's. He warps his arms around her legs and begins to thrust harder and deeper into her, moaning a bit himself.

Jayden - Oh Go...

Steve smirks.

Steve Weigel - If you like this just wait until after sex when I use my touge on you.

Jayden opens her eye's and smiles a bit as he just winks and starts kissing on her legs as he keeps thrusting into her. He lets her legs go to the side and he leans in and kisses her deeply with touge. He puts his hand around her neck and lightly chokes her a bit as he starts thrusting harder and faster.

Steve Weigel - God your pussy is wet.

Steve Smirks as he keeps thrusting harder into her wet pussy.

TBC

This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF