sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Your accomplishments mean SPIT(EXTREME 183)

Started by Midnight, October 02, 2023, 05:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:97.125.173.27
Date Posted:05/09/2010 6:37 PMCopy HTML

Ravyn had been training with Pyretta when news that Rocco did another boring promo. Ravyn stopped training with her and told her to set up the tripod, hook up the camcorder and push record. He began to speak.
"So now what? You want to swap accomplishments and how long and who each other has faced in the past?"
Ravyn shook his head and leaned on the ropes.
"First off, you think what you have done holds merits to what I have done? Son..I can tell you that you haven't faced the very best in the business period. I have scars on my body that will make a grown man shiver in disgust. I have stitches in places that make you wonder how I survived. I have fought the baddest motherfuckers in the MSN Circuit, I have been hung from the rafters by the baddest faction that ever wrestled..nWs..New World Slaughter! I have faced Lee Hellspawn, Bret Jones, Novacaine, Foxy Roxy..I have faced off against Xtreme 3:16..Tapanga Britt..Hell I face the baddest female wrestler named Whisper..Diva Of Destruction, Queen of the Cage and Bytches Ultimate Domain Hall of Famer. I have nearly died from all the brutal matches and still I am standing. So if you want to compare war scars and who did what..I just busted you out on it with what I have done. I may have lost to some of them..but at least I got the brag to say that I went toe to toe with them and gave them a run for their money."
Ravyn stands up and folds his arms in front of his large chest.
"And since your bringing up Shane once again. Let me remind you that because of contractual disputes in my contract..me and Shane Mack couldn't face off for me to prove myself. Because of his and my schedule and the fact that I work closely with Little Rock police department, should prove that it wasn't happening."
Ravyn shook his head.
"Just because you know how do holds doesn't mean you can't be destroyed Robby boy. It's all about opportunity..Right place..right timing. You can not worm your way out of the ass beating your going to get from me. I will drop you on your ass, pin you and then gain victory. See this fist right here...
Lifts his fist up some and briefly looks at it.
this is what does my talking for me. This is what handles my business. This is what pays my bills and puts food on the table..not that I need the money because I am already rich as is. I really don't have to work ever again..but I do it because I enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on others. I get a thrill out of watching others get bashed in the skull by my fist."
Ravyn takes his fist and beats himself in the skull with it causing him to bleed profusely.
"I like pain..I like the feeling I get when someone tries to hurt me and then I can hurt them back 10x worse then they do to me. I love to bleed. It turns me on."
Ravyn wipes his bloody face and wipes it on his chest and then a sick smirk crosses his lips.
"Robby...before you do your next promo pal...make sure you don't bore the hell out of me. It pisses me off when people like you ramble on and on about things that can not and will not deliver. In other words...SHUT UP and SHOW ME what you got kiddo."
TBC BY ME OR PYRETTA ONLY!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF