sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

An Offer to Ares(Ares Read & Reply)

Started by Midnight, October 02, 2023, 05:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:97.125.183.179
Date Posted:13/09/2010 11:45 PMCopy HTML

A camera pans in on Ravyn and Pyretta, who both are discussing the match they are in against the Infection. Ravyn is sitting on one of the speakers when he leaned over and spit tobacco on the ground. Pyretta had a look of disgust as she spoke.

"You got a real nasty habit..you know that cousin?"

"Yeah..and it fucking beats smoking."

Pyretta laughs. She turns around and watches Ares walk by being pissed off and Ravyn hollars out to him.

"Yo..Ares..come here."

Ares turns around and flips him the middle finger and keeps on walking down the hall. Ravyn comes off the speaker and runs up to him and puts his hand up to Ares chest and tells him to stop for a moment. Ares gives him a "what the fuck you want?" look as Ravyn spoke.

"Listen pal. I watched you do your promo and I agree with you."

"Oh yeah? What about it?"

"We have a common enemy..DC. I got a proposition to offer you if your willing to listen."

Ares folds his arms in front of his chest and then listens.

"Listen..we both don't like them and me and Pyretta be willing to watch your back and make sure these fucking assholes don't come messing with you while you in the ring. Make this an even playing field. You scratch my back..and scratch yours."

Ares rubs his chin.

"So what's in it for you Ravyn? I mean if you want a crack at my title..."

"I don't want your title Ares...I want what Ricky boy has. That is my focus. Your title is your title. Sides..if its to take down the DC..hell why not join forces and we all take them down..fuck it..I got nothing to lose. Neither does Pyra."

"You bet your ass boys. I need some torch time anyways."

"So what you say Ares..we band together and take out DC..or run around here always watching your back alone and be a sitting duck for the assholes?"

TBC BY ARES OR PYRETTA OR ME ONLY!!

Jake Voss

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:174.42.171.80
Re:An Offer to Ares(Ares Read & Reply)
Date Posted:14/09/2010 12:38 AMCopy HTML

Ares just looks at both, a sneer on his face and he says.

Fine, watch my fucking back and I'll make sure them pricks got one more to deal with of they come for you, now get the fuck back. Dumb dip shit who said he'd bring my cooler of beer for me being fucking lazy!

He walks off now as Ravyn and Pyretta just kinda chuckle and Ares yells out just kinda in aanger.

Fucking last time, goddamn it, not like I need my beer brought to me, jackasses, what the hell are you looking asshole!?

He stops and stares at Greg Boone who gulps and turns running down the hall knowing Ares all too well. He just kicks at a metal crate and walks into a room. Some crashing and thrashing heard, then he walks out pulling a cooler, hey, it has wheels on one side, so he rolls out down heading back by Ravyn and Pyretta who just watch him. Ares stops and flips them off, smirks and reaches down into his cooler pulling a couple beers out to them making them fumble a bit to catch the cans. Ares turns cracking one open and raises it up, they hurry to toast and Ares just guzzles it done before they can. He tosses the can down, grabs a new one and pulls his cooler towards the exit as Ravyn and Pyretta drink up now and Ares kicks open the door and heads out now. Ravyn and Pyretta just turn to each other, shrug and laugh, then drink up.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF