sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Family Matters RP # 3

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 02, 2023, 07:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.33.178
Date Posted:05/10/2010 5:40 PMCopy HTML

WARNING 
This roleplay may contain graphic content not suitable for children to see. It may contain strong language, sexual reference and damn good roleplaying, if you think you can't handle that click the x in the corner and close the browser. If you want to continue in your journey, then please proceed to read on, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Roleplay Title: Family Matters RP # 3
People Used/Mentioned: Cody Jericho/Meagan Fox, Drake Sage & Rob Rocco

Music Inspiration: "Enjoy Yourself" by Billy Currington
OOC: N/A
Cody is already for this match, and finally the truth comes out that Shane and him were adopted by Ted Irvine when their parents just left them on the side of the road since they didn't want them. To their new family being adopted meant nothing, and they just accepted them as they are. Shane and Cody finally had a family that wanted them, and he is excited about facing Meagan, Drake and Rob. He is sitting in his locker room after he got there, and looks up at the camera as as he starts talking.

Cody Jericho

Well the truth comes out about Shane and me, so what if we are half brothers to Y2J that is not the way he sees it. You see our parents left us on the side of the road since they didn't want us, and that is when Y2J's father came along. He adopted us, but to them being adopted don't mean anything. Actually the half isn't even there, so I am really glad that you all know the truth cause we wasn't gonna tell you until the time is right though. I am sure that Meagan, Drake and Rob will come at me with everything they have as I will at them. I don't want  you three to take it easy on me, and I can take it. I am stronger then Shane is, and believe this I will go the distance. I am gonna keep coming back for more, and I know I can do the impossible even if none of you  in the back thinks differently. Being adopted isn't a bad thing, and actually it helped make us better men cause we got a family that cares about us and loves us. It shouldn't matter if we aren't biological or not, but all that matteres is that we were blessed to be saved by our new father. You see I am not gonna just give in, and let anyone bring me down it isn't gonna work. I came way to far to quit now, and you all maybe get surprized with what I do in this match see you all out there.

Cody gets up from the couch, and straightens his clothes. He walks to the door, and leaves the room. He heads down the hallway, and the show just fades to black.
 Adopted Yes, But That Don't Mean Anything To Our Family
This Layout Was Made For The Jericho's by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF