sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Oktober and Fay have a chat!

Started by Oktober Summers, October 02, 2023, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:15/10/2010 3:22 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
Oktober and Fay had just found out that they have been booked so they were in there l/r having a chat as Oktober had a huge smile on her face as not only did she have the perfect tag team partner but she also could smell the god. Oktober poped open a beer and then passed it to her partner who was wondering why she wanted to party it up a bit and Oktober smiled and then spoke out.

Oktober: Girl were going to party because thats just what we do and well I want to party it up a little because now not only do we have a match but we have two matches! Fay can you smell it? Can you smell the gold that should be ours! We are going to turn SEF and FFE upside down! We not only have the skills but we have the looks! The PPV is where its all going to start and then after that its all about the tag titles baby! The sitting on the sidelines are over and now it all about us and getting the gold! We our just the bitches that this place needs and well I am ready to cash in and take whats ours so girl are you ready to do what we were ment to do and thats be champions!

Oktober smiles as she takes a drink and wonders if her partner was now thinking clearly and was ready for the big task at hand!

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Midnight

Ex_Member                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:67.173.52.70
Re:Oktober and Fay have a chat!
Date Posted:15/10/2010 7:00 PMCopy HTML

Fay sips on water before she spoke.
"Before we go partying, we need to focus on our PPV match. You and I are in the same PPV and we need to privately discuss who is going to carry the transcontinental title around the waist between the both of us."

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Re:Oktober and Fay have a chat!
Date Posted:15/10/2010 7:47 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
Oktober frowns a little as Fay gets right to the point but she was right they had to talk about this match and the partying had to wait because if they were going to get off on the right foot in this awsome fed they were going to have to get on the same page. Oktober smiled as she could tell that Fay wanted that belt and Oktober was cool about that as she knew they were going to be the perfect tag team champions so she smiled and took a drink of her beer and then she spoke again.

Oktober: Fay,I like your style because you know when to get right to the point and father more I like how you keep me focused! I know whats at stake at the PPV and I can tell that you really want that title so I am here for you girl! Im not saying I dont want it but sometimes you got to put your partner over so if you really want that title then I got your back!

The PPV is coming up fast and im happy that were booked and were also booked for a tag team title match,well were booked with a bunch of other crapy teams but thats ok because I know if we work togather that there is nothing that we cant do around here! I know this shit wont be easy but when you got a partner like I do then things get a lot more easy! So girl do you want that title or what?

Oktober smiles as she takes a drink and wonders what Fay has to say now that they have talked a little about the PPV.

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF