sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Nikita Perry Takes Over as Leader of Dp

Started by The Perry Family, May 24, 2024, 10:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Nikita Perry is in the locker room with the perry sisters and cora blackheart she then begin throws a wooden chair to the wall she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry. look you know why Bunny and Tonya are the us Tag Team Champions its because they are good and the people know who they are where we at we are fighting for Nothing against each Other and not doing anything with our careers well that has to end right Now

Nikita Perry. Iam making myself the new Leader of the Devils Playground face it you 3 need my Help, and soon as we get some matches iam going try and get us some Tag Team Matches because le'ts face it we need to get back in our Game here and having me leading us to the new Generation is going to get us there.

Cruella Perry listen Nikita

Nikita Perry. IM Talking Cruella you got it if you 3 want your careers to go Nowhere fine im not here for that to worry about nothing im the new Leader of Devils Playground and you don't want that then fuck fine with me! it is time to make a stand and let everyone know who we are.

Sierra Perry she is Right Cruella she is right we been so concerned with Nothing that our careers are going nowhere and last time that happened u remember what happened then well it not going happen again 

Cora Blackheart. sounds fine to me we need to make names for ourselves here let our names be Known. Hell get the devils playground some Damm Championship gold. our careers are going nowhere!

Nikita Perry that what i want to hear now enough with trying to order me around cause im not going to listen to anyone this is probably our last chance to be Champions im stil new here to and you two got history here well sooner or later we are going be in the middle of the ring kicking ass raising hell and doing what ever we feel Like!

Sierra Perry we not sure about this, but you are right we need to get our names Noticed and to get our careers back on track!

Cruella Perry iam the Leader of devils playground 

Nikita Perry not anymore your Not now you want to be here and go nowhere trying to stop me from having my own career well that not going happen this is probably our last shot

Nikita Perry. Now sooner we get some matches sooner as i said before, we need to get some Number one Contender matches for us hope sooner that wil happen, now let's continue to talk about our careers or just act like children and go nowhere im here to be a champion 

Nikita Perry. good now finally we got get devils playground names out there once again im doing this for us now under my leadership we shall be champions and feared among everyone out there.

Cruella and Sierra look at each other with concern as they discuss what to do next

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF