sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Party Crashers First 4TH OF July Celebrating

Started by Tonya Walker, July 04, 2024, 08:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is shown at a local park, with a big lake big tress and beautiful yard, Bunny is with her they are setting off some fireworks, and got a big blanket on the ground, Bunny is taking pictures of the area they are at, she is wearing a american 4TH OF July shirt, and they are planning a volleyball game later on, she smiles and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. this is going to feel so much fun sweetie, this is going be so much fun i always loved this Holiday, always so much fun i mean people need to enjoy life nave fun don't you agree

she wait
Tonya Walker.

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers this is going be fun your right Tonya it has been such a long time since i have done anything like this with anyone not even my real family, im so glad i met you, i mean this has got to be very special for the Both of us you know so special.

Bunny Summers i love the fireworks love them so colorfull and bright despite being so very loud iam use to it ido know they start at Night, so what do we do before then

she waits
Bunny Summers

The Perry Family

Nikita perry this is going to be the best 4th of July Party ever, like Bunny said we never got to experience anything like this the perrys never got to celebrate 4th of july we watch fireworks over at the church but we never got to do anything fun, im not sure why cruella takes everything way to seriously 

Nikita Perry.  i mean it is like we must do devil worshiping every single day and Night worship the devil, it get to be so much we couldnt take it anymore, i thank u so much for saving me i can not wait to set off fireworks for the firs time in my entire life so when does the party start

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF