sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Party Crashers Discuss Their Match.

Started by Tonya Walker, August 18, 2024, 10:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya and Bunny and Nikita are in their 1980s Decorated Locker Room, Tonya is Sitting on a Bean Bag Chair With a Blanket on It, she Smiles and Sips Her big Grab pepsi, and she smiles and then eats some Doritos and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Omg this is Fun Bunster, i mean devils Playground is falling apart at the seems and who knows by the next big ppv Devils Playground may be No More, who knows they could all be facing each other and Cruella is going be left alone with Black Crow im so happy anyway with The Great Taylor Andrews by our Side, we could not be happier we are undefeated against Devils Playground or the Perry family, and Bunster let me say this iam so Honored and Proud to be hanging out with you and teaming with you and Nikita we are a family i could not be more happier then iam right now and proud of our family right here

Tonya Walker. And What is Up With Sierra it seems is stuck in a world all her Own riding a Motorcycle and it just insane but we see Nothing wrong with it at all she is going be a champion someday we can see it already she is welcome to our party bus anytime

Bunny Summers Agrees and Sips her Slurpee and she is talking with Tonya and Nikita is playing with her Barbie Dolls she got and Tonya smiles and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker and then there is The Evil Devil Bitch Herself Cruella Perry. so Cruella what is your Problem Girl sorry for my bad Words  Bunny but it Happens yeah what is with you girl, i mean you so controlling and mean and will not let poor Sierra live her own Life we know she is your sister but my god let the poor girl live her own Life i wonder how long it be before she is like that with Black Crow

Tonya Walker i mean my family was like that u remember the walkers Huh, we go back a long ways Cruella i remember back in some company we was Involved in we never even went at it and your family was real close, hell you was almost like a family and even when we first came to Sef your family was close you had a few problems and issues but now you went straight to hell girl may we suggest Therapy

Tonya Walker anyway hell me and Lexi even teamed with you and Sierra and The Wolf it was fun for a while, it was a ball short lived of course all we did was come to your and your sisters aide and teamed up a few times but it did not last long so what went Wrong Cruella?

Bunny and Nikita are by her side sitting on Comfortable Bean Bag chairs, and shake their heads and they got lava lamps on stands by their chairs and all kinds of decorations and she smiles and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker Now let me say this even though me and our Tag Team Partner tonight Taylor Andrews never saw eye to eye in the past but that is where it needs to be in the past and we are so honored and happy to have this chance to finally team with you and send the Perry Family Back to the hell from which they came from and enjoy Kicking their ass over and over again! it is fun

Tonya Walker Mis Andrews we thank you from the bottom of our little red Hearts and together we wil take down the Perrys and we can not wait and if Sierra leaves them high and dry cause we know Nobody likes Cruella or Black Crow and we wil be Winners once again,we cant wait so Bunny is there anything to say bestie

she wait

Tonya Walker.

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers, me to we are also Honored and are very happy more then happy, to have mis Taylor Andrews Join us in this fight, against the perry family if there is any left of them after tonight and i also got word that Nikita is going be in our corner tonight during our 6 woman tag team match and omg she so awesome and wonderful, heck you can join us anytime the party crashers are always Looking for more Party Crashers to Join us and just have fun and enjoy ourselves.

Bunny Summers. that is what we are all about and tonight after our Party Crashers Rock n Rollers the Sef Audience watches us once again destroy and send the Perry family packing, and give us yet another win we are going to celebrate like never before right at pizza hut or Dairy queen Anywhere we want or Howard Johnsons anyway perrys sorry your not invited haha

Bunny Summers this is going be like Hulka mania all over again yes Hulka mania running wild baby it is going on all over the entire world it is really is ask anyone anyway, sorry went off topic there my apologies.

Bunny Summers. yeah Tonya is right what is your problem Cruella and Black Crow Lighten up calm down go Outside touch some grass rake some leaves smell the Roses, go to Dairy queen buy a ice cream cone, have some fun for crying out Lord anyway we can not wait to see Taylor Andrews the Great Taylor Andrews stands face to face with you Cruella in the ring Strength and Power and Height standing in the ring at the same time.

Bunny Summers and watch her beat the living tar out of you yes it is going to happen, we are going be ringside it is going be like when ao awesome, so awesome yes trust us Cruella you don't got a chance in Heck, to get a win over us so the Party Crashers wish you good Luck anyway you are going need it

Nikita perry Agrees and gives her sisters a hug, and they go get ready for their match.
Bunny Summers

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF